ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Scuffle quarterfinals thread

Kennedy really let Hall off the hook.
I felt like that while watching the entire match. He looked so much better than Hall, but just couldn't take care of business a few times. I'm confident he will learn and make the necessary adjustments. I'm hoping he can run the backside now and bring home 3rd.

Reactions: GoHawks1996
Woodsiding- if this was clickbait, ya got me. If you saw the weigh in for 159 please share. I too curious at this point to let this go:) I love what Kaleb Young has done for the program, I'm just curious more than anything and need a distraction from the Spencer news.
I’d need to see a weigh in sheet to believe this. I till that happens I’m calling bs on pk at 157.

If PK is descending to 157 all I have to say is, “what a stud!” He’s competing at 165 looking like a guy on full feed.

I feel like there should be a penalty for drunk posting. I don’t want to do away with them. I’d like to treat it like a hockey fight. We’ll let it happen and even cheer them on. But once that hungover apology comes thru we should initiate a cesspool fee. I think the guilty party can choose hwc or wrestling for life as the beneficiary.
As for woodsiding you should set a good example here and pay a hefty fine for wasting a lot of needed brain power around here with yesterday’s inaccurate suggestion.

I feel like there should be a penalty for drunk posting. I don’t want to do away with them. I’d like to treat it like a hockey fight. We’ll let it happen and even cheer them on. But once that hungover apology comes thru we should initiate a cesspool fee. I think the guilty party can choose hwc or wrestling for life as the beneficiary.
As for woodsiding you should set a good example here and pay a hefty fine for wasting a lot of needed brain power around here with yesterday’s inaccurate suggestion.

King Solomon has nothing on chooseneutral.

Last edited:
I do remember some time ago, the announcers talking about Bull after Midlands and how he gets in but is too slow in finishing. Fast forward a year later and all the rave of the announcers was how quickly and cleanly Bull finishes. I think PK will look different in those finishes next year, Hawk coaches have a way of correcting deficiencies.

I do remember some time ago, the announcers talking about Bull after Midlands and how he gets in but is too slow in finishing. Fast forward a year later and all the rave of the announcers was how quickly and cleanly Bull finishes. I think PK will look different in those finishes next year, Hawk coaches have a way of correcting deficiencies.
Yep, Kennedy is getting some good lessons in College Wrestling. The good news is the "want to" appears to be there and now he just needs to refine his game and work on finishing what he starts. He's got time.

Yep, Kennedy is getting some good lessons in College Wrestling. The good news is the "want to" appears to be there and now he just needs to refine his game and work on finishing what he starts. He's got time.

I think it comes down to pacing. Kennedy has a mindset that he is going to score a shit ton of points every time. That's great but it's like a freshman at their first college party. Used to be able to handle his beer in H.S. but finds out there is a whole nother level to it haha. Watch a few Brandon Sorensen matches and see how he worked his way to majors with lungs left to spare at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT