ADVERTISEMENT

Sox win! Sox win!

hawkjt

HB Legend
Feb 14, 2004
White Sox break thru vs Braves to win a baseball game!

Now 1-4...this icebreaker was a thriller as kopech battled thru a 9th inning with a one run lead to squeak by 3-2.

The Sox close this 6 game honest and tomorrow afternoon vs Braves.
The turnaround has begun!

White Sox break thru vs Braves to win a baseball game!

Now 1-4...this icebreaker was a thriller as kopech battled thru a 9th inning with a one run lead to squeak by 3-2.

The Sox close this 6 game honest and tomorrow afternoon vs Braves.
The turnaround has begun!
whoopi goldberg shrug GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

This club definitely deserves a new stadium. Change of venue would be refreshing and get the boys straightened out.

Might I suggest the Ottumwa White Sox? @THE_DEVIL

I heard the Orioles’ gm lamenting about how all major league pitching is in the majors right now due to injuries across the league, so the AA pitchers are in AAA, A are in AA etc and it’s distorting the hitting in the majors because they’re not facing the right level of competition.

Now despite this, the Sox’ prospects can’t hit in the minors against inferior pitching. What does that tell you?

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Listening to Steve Stone and the pbp guy is kind of sad.

They know how bad the CWS are and they have to try and inject a little positivity from time to time.
Does mgmt look for a scapegoat before the ASG or does the GM and manager get the entire season?

The farm system is a joke. Their second best 1st round pick since 1992 is Aaron Rowand. The entire scouting department needs to be canned. They’re a freaking hot mess.

The farm system is a joke. Their second best 1st round pick since 1992 is Aaron Rowand. The entire scouting department needs to be canned. They’re a freaking hot mess.

Are you trying to tell me that they shouldn't have promoted the guy that oversaw the farm system and player development for 6 years to GM?

Reactions: Tom Paris
At what point does mlb appoint a conservator to oversee this franchise because it’s losing baseball too much money by having this club in a major market?

Sox win! Sox win!
Take their 2nd straight win from Rays with 2 run walkoff homer by bennvetti....woo..woo!

The worm...she be turning boys.

Reactions: WhiteSoxClone
Sox will still probably sweep the Cubs
I hope this is just a down prediction for the Cubs, because I don't really buy that the games against the cubs are the white sox super bowl. Yes they do fill the ballpark like no other games, but the history of this series, the white sox don't do well against the cubs when they are terrible.

Buckner screwed the Sox in the 8th on similar bad calls.
Horrible ump.
But, we will take it...go Sox!

Can't imagine why nobody else wanted to sign Pham or why that announcer's never had a job in baseball before

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT