ADVERTISEMENT

SP - Honest Thoughts

Thank you! 'Joey Throws" is a lame-assed rip-off of Jimmy Buckets from Hoosiers. It is kind of creepy DSD has such a man crush on a guy that hasn't thrown a pass on a college playing field.

Are you senile? Do you have the 'heimers? It's a nickname from HS dumb ****. I think it's funny. I am excited to see some new talent and find a significant change in the style of QB plan. Don't project your homoerotic fantasies in my direction buddy. I bat strictly right hand and only play for the home team.

Who is Jimmy Buckets in Hoosiers?

Are you senile? Do you have the 'heimers? It's a nickname from HS dumb ****. I think it's funny. I am excited to see some new talent and find a significant change in the style of QB plan. Don't project your homoerotic fantasies in my direction buddy. I bat strictly right hand and only play for the home team.

Who is Jimmy Buckets in Hoosiers?

You dont see my spooging about anyone. You have gushed about this guy incessantly since late in the season.

You dont see my spooging about anyone. You have gushed about this guy incessantly since late in the season.
What I'm actually wondering is where one connects football and sex in the subconscious to first form the conscious thought. That's the troubling connection. Disturbing, really.

SP seems like great person. I am hoping for a real open QB competition and may the best QB win the starting position. It is up to the coaching staff to have someone on the roster that can do it.

Reactions: iowaflash
What I'm actually wondering is where one connects football and sex in the subconscious to first form the conscious thought. That's the troubling connection. Disturbing, really.

Well, again, I am not the creepy old perv who has been gushing over the guy for the past three months so maybe you should stop deflecting your perversion onto someone else.

Well, again, I am not the creepy old perv who has been gushing over the guy for the past three months so maybe you should stop deflecting your perversion onto someone else.
It took you 24 hours to come up with "you are too"? For the love of God son, stop digging. You have sufficiently advertised your twisted, angry and now troubling personality for now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT