ADVERTISEMENT

SpaceX Launch Sonic Boom....

Of all the things Elon Musk has done to this point, his most impressive achievement by far has been to get left wing nuts to hate clean energy, scientific progress and social media. And all he had to do was say something negative one time about Biden for it to happen. Truly amazing.

I saw a launch happen from a distance when I was down in FL visiting my in-laws.

It's actually quite amazing how far away you can be and still see the rocket.

Reactions: funksouljon
Of all the things Elon Musk has done to this point, his most impressive achievement by far has been to get left wing nuts to hate clean energy, scientific progress and social media. And all he had to do was say something negative one time about Biden for it to happen. Truly amazing.

JFC, you're @Arbor1 level stupid.

Reactions: GOHOX69

🤡++

It truly is something to behold. The mental gymnastics it takes to stay in the good graces of the left is impressive.

I think you forgot to log into your @Phenomenally Frantastic account before posting this

I'm an hour's drive away from the cape and felt a low frequency rumble this morning while sitting on the porcelain throne, but it wasn't me.

A few minutes later, I heard the boom--still wasn't me!

This is how you do hyperbole. Well done.

So, several levels below you on the stupid scale, still. Sweet.
tumblr_mnb4usvmZU1so450so1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT