ADVERTISEMENT

Spare me with the pathetic polls

Thumbnail

another pee tape.

98% of the country has already decided who they are voting for. Traditional campaign norms are out of play for this election.
BS. Getting out new voters is going to be the difference and that isn't happening from the GOP side of things.

98% of the country has already decided who they are voting for. Traditional campaign norms are out of play for this election.
Which begs the question....what are the candidates using the campaign money for (either one)?

sounds about right to me. Who really needs a few more months to figure out if they want the turd from the last 4 years or the turd from the 4 years previous to that.
Honestly I bet you could flip a coin and you’d still be voting for a worthless turd.
If you’ve never witnessed a president passing away while in the White House, that might change with the next president, as they will both be outdated geezers by the end of their term. That could be something to look forward to.

sounds about right to me. Who really needs a few more months to figure out if they want the turd from the last 4 years or the turd from the 4 years previous to that.
Honestly I bet you could flip a coin and you’d still be voting for a worthless turd.
If you’ve never witnessed a president passing away while in the White House, that might change with the next president, as they will both be outdated geezers by the end of their term. That could be something to look forward to.
It takes a special kind of stupid to compare the last two presidents and decide there's no difference. Kudos, I suppose, for reaching that level.

Never mind that the high cost of bacon is also a result of Cheeto’s incompetence during his reign of terror. The dumases would rather have their hate of trans and immigrants than a sane functioning society so say goodbye to America
I'll say it... trans people and sane functioning society don't belong in the same sentence. You might be fine with the inmates running the asylum but no.

Well they are very different but both very worthless. It takes a special kind of stupid to think either of them have been anything better then worthless.
At least this admin is getting things done. You may feel the accomplishments of the last 3+ years are worthless, but that's on you.

Trump, now that's worthless. But at least he got his justices in there, which is really working out great for america.

Last edited:
Well they are very different but both very worthless. It takes a special kind of stupid to think either of them have been anything better then worthless.
When is the Obamacare replacement plan coming? Still two weeks out? How about Infrastructure Week?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT