ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of OJ... Any of you midwestern folks believe Steven Avery is guilty?

And, I hope no one like you is ever on a jury to find you guilty or not guilty of murder.
Lol. I’m not murdering anyone. No one is framing me of murder, and if they tried, I would take the stand. See how far-fetched this nonsense is? If you’re innocent, you freak tf out and fight. I wouldn’t care if a lawyer told me otherwise.

Lol. I’m not murdering anyone. No one is framing me of murder, and if they tried, I would take the stand. See how far-fetched this nonsense is? If you’re innocent, you freak tf out and fight. I wouldn’t care if a lawyer told me otherwise.
KeenDistortedHart-size_restricted.gif

I'm watching the Making A Murderer series again. The first time I watched it, I was appalled. Then the follow-up with Kathleen Zellner.

I wouldn't live in Manitowoc, County Wisconsin if you gave me the county itself. There are some corrupt, criminal mutherfvckers up there. I know they're everywhere. However, I don't know how that entire county and state can sit back and allow the law enforcement and judicial system railroad and ruin people's lives so blatantly.

Convince me that Steven Avery and his nephew Brendan Dassey tortured, raped, murdered and burned Teresa Halbach.
If Avery was black, there would be a national uproar. I don’t care how a person spins it, there was some seriously deceitfully messed up things in that investigation.

The tampered with blood evidence all by itself would have had me find him innocent.

The complete lack of blood at the crime scene is truly unbelievable

Reactions: strummingram
If Avery didn't kill the girl, who did?

If someone else killed the girl, how did the cops come across the body, burned or not, and decide to put the body in the salvage yard?

That isn't for the defense to answer. The question is whether Avery did it.

Why no blood at the supposed crime scene?

Reactions: strummingram
That isn't for the defense to answer. The question is whether Avery did it.

Why no blood at the supposed crime scene?
The way the prosecution claimed she died would have resulted in blood being EVERYWHERE! They concocted the most grotesque, torturous demise of this woman and they literally have NO IDEA how she died. Well... I dunno. They could have some idea, and just didn't like Avery and his family. I think that has been made apparent as well. The Avery family is not very well-liked in the area. They're seen as sub-class people.

ADVERTISEMENT