ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Pranks

Ok. This is some ****ed up shit and some heads should roll for this. But, what does him being black have anything to do with this story?

• Haha
Reactions: DolphLundgren
Ok. This is some ****ed up shit and some heads should roll for this. But, what does him being black have anything to do with this story?
People who live in the real world are aware that "black guy with a gun" often results in a different response from some police officers than "white guy with a gun."

stupid but can we stop with the anxiety over everything. Kids can come to school anymore because they have anxiety. Can't take a test, Anxiety. Can't show up for work, anxiety. How could I possibly be expected to show up for work 5 days a week? That's crazy...
Wait...
I have anxiety over peoples anxiety maybe I should stay home and collect unemployment or sue HROT/CNN/Fox.

Reactions: Tom Paris
facepalm-really.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DolphLundgren
stupid but can we stop with the anxiety over everything. Kids can come to school anymore because they have anxiety. Can't take a test, Anxiety. Can't show up for work, anxiety. How could I possibly be expected to show up for work 5 days a week? That's crazy...
Wait...
I have anxiety over peoples anxiety maybe I should stay home and collect unemployment or sue HROT/CNN/Fox.
It was barely a thing when I was growing up. Get over it. Suck it up, buttercup. Now it's a constant. Millions too nervous or on edge to function. Why? How did it get to this?

It was barely a thing when I was growing up. Get over it. Suck it up, buttercup. Now it's a constant. Millions too nervous or on edge to function. Why? How did it get to this?
Because now you can get away with doing/not having to do stuff because of it. Warranted or not it is a go-to excuse…

People who live in the real world are aware that "black guy with a gun" often results in a different response from some police officers than "white guy with a gun."

My bad. When I first read the article I assumed it was about the complete lack of competency by the administration that set this all up, not about race.

It is possible for many things to be more than one thing at once.

Non-dumb people are well aware of this fact.

Of course it is. In this case, are we to assume that if the guy that was apprehended was white that they all would have just high fived, laughed it off and went their own separate way?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT