ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel makes it pretty clear Biden has medical problems

Jesus...Were all fvcked. I'm assuming this is a ploy by the dems to get him off the ballot so someone else can jump in. How could someone vote for him to run our country?
This is what we needed to get a 3rd party started. Two of the worst possible candidates in history and nobody to go up against them.

Jesus...Were all fvcked. I'm assuming this is a ploy by the dems to get him off the ballot so someone else can jump in. How could someone vote for him to run our country?
This is what we needed to get a 3rd party started. Two of the worst possible candidates in history and nobody to go up against them.
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

I would love to see Manchin run in 2028.

Its really hard to argue with the writers and interviewers of this report who were no doubt medical and mental health experts, trained to diagnose mental decline.

Besides, I think Biden is just going to come out and say when he confuses things or forgetting, its his way of being sarcastic. He meant to do it.

Its really hard to argue with the writers and interviewers of this report who were no doubt medical and mental health experts, trained to diagnose mental decline.

Besides, I think Biden is just going to come out and say when he confuses things or forgetting, its his way of being sarcastic. He meant to do it.

Regardless, the purpose and intent of the SP is not to make measure medical or psychological evaluations of the President or report or make representations. It is not within the prevue or protocol and should not have been included.

He is not a qualified to make these statements or judgments, and whether legitimate or not reinforce opinions, thus preconceived judgments in the general public. It was deliberate.

You only have to print out every Orange Turd rally speech to prove how stupid and incoherent he is. And comparing the Orange Turd's memory and knowledge with Biden's is a losing proposition. Let's have a geography quiz shall we?

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
It's obvious biden is not running the country in his state, who is running things for him? Kamala? Obama?
Dumbf*** biden doesn't even know what planet he's on. Kamala let's just say, blew her way to the top and doesn't have a brain cell. I would guess it's Obama backed by soros and the likes

Trump has extreme financial problems, is a traitor, a narcissist, a rapist, and has committed many crimes. Easy choice.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT