ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer and Austin

GG121AND2

HR All-American
Aug 1, 2007
... were among the most popular counselors at the Hawkeye Girls Wrestling Camp. 242 girls attended, including Poppy Malone, who received the Jack McNerney Camp Scholarship that you guys funded. I've seen some pictures from her mom and you made one young wrestler very happy. Thank you very much.

... were among the most popular counselors at the Hawkeye Girls Wrestling Camp. 242 girls attended, including Poppy Malone, who received the Jack McNerney Camp Scholarship that you guys funded. I've seen some pictures from her mom and you made one young wrestler very happy. Thank you very much.
Thank you Jim

Reactions: BrockBronson
Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Actually......Spencer Lee vs Stone Cold

Who would win?

Thanks for all you do, Jim, and thanks for posting this.

Reactions: depelland
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT