ADVERTISEMENT

**** Spencer Lee Championship Round Official Thread ****

Okay. Joseph clearly knows how to defend Imar's undertook series. Imar may need to look to something else. But if he waits any longer he is going to need to throw. Damn it

Reactions: Dagboi
No idea why Imar didn’t just back out of that throw and take a stall warning. I would be going nuts if I actually cared. Not smart wrestling.

Some of you are complete idiots. Joseph proved for the second year in a row that he’s the best 165 in the country and you say stalling and the refs gave it to him. I’m sure there’s a few Hawkeye fans embarrassed that they soil your fan base like that. To those, I apologize for them.

Some of you are complete idiots. Joseph proved for the second year in a row that he’s the best 165 in the country and you say stalling and the refs gave it to him. I’m sure there’s a few Hawkeye fans embarrassed that they soul your fan base like that. To those, I apologize for them.
Your guy just won a title and straight to the Iowa board you go to attack. Where is your head at? Celebrate!

Your guy just won a title and straight to the Iowa board you go to attack. Where is your head at? Celebrate!
It's obvious his lady is getting spread by every Hawkeye fan on the planet.
They hate us cause they anus.

Valencia isn't really looking to score on top, but DAMN, does he have grips. Hall couldn't even roll his arms out underneath

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT