ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Lee

uh he should come with a WARNING LABEL!

Something like- Stepping on the mat with this individual is a very bad idea! You are at best going to get your ass kicked. You may also have hurt neck, limbs, and other body parts. Your mom might start crying, your teammates may make fun of you, any fans you may have had could leave you cold as well as your girlfriend. The only good news is the beating and humiliation should be over in less then 2 minutes!

Who will be the best 125 lbers that he will destroy? Only Glory, Arujau and Courtney MIGHT be able to avoid the TF. Too bad Suriano won't still be around - would be great seeing him humbled by Spencer.

Reactions: Grip220
Who will be the best 125 lbers that he will destroy? Only Glory, Arujau and Courtney MIGHT be able to avoid the TF. Too bad Suriano won't still be around - would be great seeing him humbled by Spencer.
Courtney is not in the same league as the other two…think he would get TF’d or stalled out, thinking of their NCAA match when he stalled his ass off to keep it to a decision. I too wish he and Suriano could go at it again.

I'm just hoping the double knee surgery is a good chance for his whole lower body to reset and start fresh. Very hard to do when dealing with an injury to one knee or the other. Your body naturally overcompensates with other muscles/etc to make up for the injured section, which can in turn lead to injuries developing on the 'healthy' side - often called compensation injuries. I suspect that this may have played at least a small part in the 2nd ACL injury, while continuing to train/wrestle with the tear that occured in the 2019 NCAA finals on the OG injured knee from HS.

As much as I’ll love watching him lay waste to the NCAA next season, I’m more stoked to see him stick Gilman’s ass when he goes full-time freestyle. And then the rest of the 57 kg world.
This. While I was always a big Gilman fan, he has made it awful hard to continue liking him after he left the HWC. The more he chirps about PSU, the more I become ready for Spencer to retire him.

ADVERTISEMENT