ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer vs. RBY

Are you F’in serious? Spencer would demolish him. It would take 1 TD and it would be over
Idk about that. RBY is a two time champ at a higher weight class. A healthy Lee wins, but I don’t think it’s over in the 1st period.

Reactions: pink shizzle
Spencer Lee is the most disrespected top level wrestler ever. First the Suriano crap and now this. It’s ridiculous. Dude is on another level. Have RBY get down to 57 next year for OTT and see what happens.
Now you’re changing the parameters. He said folk at 129.

Spencer Lee is the most disrespected top level wrestler ever. First the Suriano crap and now this. It’s ridiculous. Dude is on another level. Have RBY get down to 57 next year for OTT and see what happens.
Lee has been incredible, but he’s always had something going on. Idk what was happening in 2019, but it was worse than the acls.

A healthy Spencer could tech or deck whoever psu outs out at 125, finish that light with and then proceed to bonus RBY.

And I'll give $250 to wfl just to see if happen

Reactions: el dub
It’s not a troll. I think RBY would beat Spencer. He just beat a world silver medalist.
Ok, fair enough. i guess you are just an idiot then, bc RBY isn't beating a healthy Lee. He only beat ads because he could counter ads main move (by not actually wrestling), and that was already hampered by the hand injury. Lee is more diverse in his attacks, and finishes once he gets his hands on guys

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣 rby is a Very good wrestler but here’s the thing Lee is a generational type kid. It’s kinda like Steveson vs the field. He might have a close match here or there but nobody beats him. Sorry just not happening. Would say that if rby was at Iowa and Lee was at psu. Kinda like I have always said Cass can’t beat Steveson. Cass will win one now that Gable is gone but nobody was beating Gable the last 2 years.

I think we should all pitch in to make this match happen, and when the match starts we blast Hoobastanks “Why are you running away” in the background.

Reactions: just_somebody
FS Lee for sure. RBY would be on the clock quickly.
Folk style RBY’s only points are from a TD. Lee scrambles well, and he has the splits to deal with. (He’ll never be cradled from there again).
Lee gets one turn its 4. RBY wouldn’t ride Lee. Lee would ride long enough to get some NF. Spencer’s grip is just as strong as DeSantos and he could finish a dump on RBY and possibly right to his back.
RBY would have to get three TD’s to have a chance and I don’t see that happening.
The match would come down to Spencer’s ability to ride and turn. There is an 83% chance Lee could ride and get NF

I think RBY would beat him more often than not in folk. He is just so comfortable in all positions and scrambles. The way to beat Lee is to avoid the 1st period takedown. RBY is an active staller and probably could avoid it. In FS, Lee wins most of time. I think Lee has much tougher FS matchups in Gilman and Fix.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT