ADVERTISEMENT

Sperm shortage fellas

You would have thought that going to participation trophies instead of just giving out rewards to the winners would have solved this problem.

Reactions: naturalmwa
When I lived in California I applied, and was accepted, to donate sperm. It paid $1500-$2000 a month. You had to donate three times a week under contract. There were a lot of rules to follow so I ultimately chose not to. The thought of making 24k a year by jerking off three times a week was intriguing though.

When I lived in California I applied, and was accepted, to donate sperm. It paid $1500-$2000 a month. You had to donate three times a week under contract. There were a lot of rules to follow so I ultimately chose not to. The thought of making 24k a year by jerking off three times a week was intriguing though.

Curious, what sort of rules did you have to follow that made it difficult to continue?

I don't think I could do it. It would be weird knowing that I could be the father of someone and not really have any interest in the child or concerns about it.

Curious, what sort of rules did you have to follow that made it difficult to continue?

I don't think I could do it. It would be weird knowing that I could be the father of someone and not really have any interest in the child or concerns about it.
No drinking, no drugs, no sex (yes they could tell I guess), certain foods had to be left out of the diet. They would test every sample and if you failed it voided the contract. I was 20 years old at the time and moved to Cali for the women and the party. The having kids I didnt know about thing didn't bother me at that age, but it would now.

I've done it. It's not as pleasant as it sounds. You go into a bathroom with some crusty magazines you don't want to touch. Then do the job dry as to not contaminate the sample.

No drinking, no drugs, no sex (yes they could tell I guess), certain foods had to be left out of the diet. They would test every sample and if you failed it voided the contract. I was 20 years old at the time and moved to Cali for the women and the party. The having kids I didnt know about thing didn't bother me at that age, but it would now.
Yeah, F that! But bigger picture how do they know you popped in in someone? Did you have to follow a special diet too? Lots of oatmeal I bet.

Yeah, F that! But bigger picture how do they know you popped in in someone? Did you have to follow a special diet too? Lots of oatmeal I bet.
It was 10 years ago so it's a little hazy, they could tell by the quality of the sample. That's why they did it every 2 days with Sat, and Sunday your only two consecutive days off. When interviewing the lady said if you had sex withing 6 hours of donating you should be OK. The process was crazy. I had to interview, take a IQ test, have 3 extra curriculars I could prove in high school (sports, band, etc). You had to be over 6' and perfect weight. They also looked into your family for hereditary diseases such as baldness.

It was 10 years ago so it's a little hazy, they could tell by the quality of the sample. That's why they did it every 2 days with Sat, and Sunday your only two consecutive days off. When interviewing the lady said if you had sex withing 6 hours of donating you should be OK. The process was crazy. I had to interview, take a IQ test, have 3 extra curriculars I could prove in high school (sports, band, etc). You had to be over 6' and perfect weight. They also looked into your family for hereditary diseases such as baldness.
That has to "stroke" the ego a bit.

What we have learned from this post:

1. The sperm of short guys produces short people.
2. Baldness is a disease.
3. Playing sports in high school can increase your income.
4. Be sure to thank God if you are over 6 feet tall in height.

I didn't know baldness was a disease. I thought it meant the women asked "Is it real?"

I didn't know baldness was a disease. I thought it meant the women asked "Is it real?"
Obviously I made a mistake putting baldness in with hereditary diseases, but I think you all know what I meant.

Good thing this wasn't available to me when I was 14. I never would have left my room; would have dropped out school ... On the flip side ... would be a millionaire by now ...

So you're saying I'm leaving about $75k on the table every single year? I'm an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT