ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke with a man who was there January 6.

Th
No he didn't. You ever really carry a weapon? They are heavy. Especially a bunch of them in duffel bags. Where did all these duffel bags go? They run with them? Funny how none of these duffel bags were left behind in the chaos and not a single weapon was displayed despite being in numbers inside the capital building.
These dumb fvcks don't go to Starbucks unless they're carrying. They show up at every Trump rally carrying. The Secret Service told Trump there were armed people there on 1/6 who weren't allowed through the barricades.

But YOU want us to believe that no one there was armed?

Th

These dumb fvcks don't go to Starbucks unless they're carrying. They show up at every Trump rally carrying. The Secret Service told Trump there were armed people there on 1/6 who weren't allowed through the barricades.

But YOU want us to believe that no one there was armed?
What is amazing is you just made the point and don't even realize it.

You are the liar torbee. As usual.

Duffel bags of guns. Jesus what a bunch of bullshit

Yes someone placed pipe bombs. Who got arrested for that? No one.

Some people had a gun on them. Nothing about seized weapons from Oath Keepers to overthrow the government. Where is the stockpile? It doesn't exist.

This story from op the fbi just let a guy go that tells people he was there and had weapons to overthrow the government. And had a detailed plan to do so. The missing link to prosecute everyone and they just let him go.

Good lord man you suck as a journalist
Much of what you attribute to the story I told isn't even in it. It's amazing how much detail you add. He never said that he brought these weapons or was the mastermind or had a plan. Ironically, the guy I spoke to felt as if he was a patriot called to help Trump who he believed was being unjustly removed from office. I suspect you have sympathy for that sentiment, yet here you are accusing him of more than what he even said. Just to try to show what... that it really wasn't that big of a deal? Do you really not believe that their goal was to overturn the election and keep Trump in office?

Right, on Tfxhawk's part. But others, including more thoughtful right leaning posters such as @Jan Itor and @Whiskeydeltadeltatango actually do adjust their beliefs based on actual evidence.

I like to encourage folks like that to keep an open mind. When you have dead-enders like Tfxhawk peddling their lies, however, the water can be muddied.

I mean, the guy actually tried to say there were NO GUNS RECOVERED from Jan. 6 rioters. That was easily disproved with a very cursory courtsonline search.
gkpgdko-gif.95555

I am not torbee.... I do however share in his fondness for all things westend. His knowledge of good pizza, beer, and fine establishments allows me to look past his attraction towards redheads, and of lesser significance, his political leanings.

(You guys really need to lay off the politics and realize we all want 98% of the same shit.)

Again, simple combo of Google and a reasonable working knowledge of courtsonline system and it's very easy to peruse what evidence is being entered in these cases.

Nothing magic or difficult about it.
....try try try to understanddddddddddddddd. .....he's a magic mannnnnnnnnnnnn.......

ADVERTISEMENT