ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Illustrated Top 100 Players

I think AJ will be in the top 10. Some mock drafts have him as high as the #2 overall pick in next year's draft.

If he stays healthy, and Nixon and Lattimore play well enough in the middle to prevent teams from constantly double teaming AJ, he will have a legit shot to beat LeRoy Smith's individual season Sack Record of 18 total Sacks.

42. Arizona State RB Eno Benjamin
Benjamin carried Herm Edwards and the Sun Devils last season by rushing for 1,642 yards and 16 touchdowns on a whopping 300 carries. Benjamin runs with tremendous vision and balance, and his durability will be paramount for ASU this season with quarterback Manny Wilkins and receiver N’Keal Harry gone.

Benjamin carried Herm Edwards and the Sun Devils last season by rushing for 1,642 yards and 16 touchdowns on a whopping 300 carries. Benjamin runs with tremendous vision and balance, and his durability will be paramount for ASU this season with quarterback Manny Wilkins and receiver N’Keal Harry gone.
Must we carry on with this? For Christ's sake the guy went elsewhere, and yet everytime the guy goes to the bathroom someone posts, "there's Eno dropping a duece". :confused:

1.6ypc vs sdsu
2.1ypc vs msu

Some big time numbers there!!

When you look at his game log, his numbers aren't that impressive to me.
Sure he can put up 300+yds vs Or st and some good numbers vs some struggling pac teams, cool....?
Can't say I saw much of him so that is all I have to go on......

All this hype - well-deserved hype - attributed to Epenesa has to be sweet music for Chauncey Gholston. I doubt many of the so-called college experts know much more about Gholston other than his stat line and that his name appears as the other DE starter at Iowa.

Last summer I predicted that TJ Hockenson would finish the 2018 season with more catches than Noah Fant. You may recall that Hockenson was largely an afterthought among most experts one year ago as all the pre-season analysts were legitimately pointing to Fant as the All-American weapon for the Hawkeyes, again - legitimately so. And yet, Hockenson is the TE that ended up winning the national awards.

I'm not predicting that Gholston will outperform Epenesa this year but I wouldn't be surprised if he produces near similar numbers - if healthy, I think he will. Opposing OCs are going to prioritize defending Epenesa. They should. That opens a huge door for CGhoston IMO. Can't wait for the season to start.

All this hype - well-deserved hype - attributed to Epenesa has to be sweet music for Chauncey Gholston. I doubt many of the so-called college experts know much more about Gholston other than his stat line and that his name appears as the other DE starter at Iowa.

Last summer I predicted that TJ Hockenson would finish the 2018 season with more catches than Noah Fant. You may recall that Hockenson was largely an afterthought among most experts one year ago as all the pre-season analysts were legitimately pointing to Fant as the All-American weapon for the Hawkeyes, again - legitimately so. And yet, Hockenson is the TE that ended up winning the national awards.

I'm not predicting that Gholston will outperform Epenesa this year but I wouldn't be surprised if he produces near similar numbers - if healthy, I think he will. Opposing OCs are going to prioritize defending Epenesa. They should. That opens a huge door for CGhoston IMO. Can't wait for the season to start.
I predict Gholston will have 0 sacks, 0 strip sacks and 0 TFL. I will bet you my house.

I predict Golston will have a year worthy of being first team B1G but that can only go to one Hawkeye and that will be AJ.

I predict Golston will get a grade of third round or better and also declare early for the draft.

Last Zillow was $548,000.
ahh now I get it …… I misspelled his last name ( my bad, I have a friend who spells it with the 'h")

What kind of defensive stats are you predicting for Golston?

ahh now I get it …… I misspelled his last name ( my bad, I have a friend who spells it with the 'h")

What kind of defensive stats are you predicting for Golston?
Don't know but I see lots of hurries and disruption. What I'm really curious about is AJ and Golston crashing down and Jones (or insert name) on the edge.

Reactions: WestIAHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT