Sports Made These 3 Men Billionaires

LuteHawk

HR Legend
Nov 30, 2011
Michael Jordan......Net Worth is $2 Billion
Tiger Woods...........Net Worth is $ 1.1 Billion
Le Bron James.......Net Worth is $1 Billion

Basketball and Golf paved the way for these guys to have
their current net worth. Congrats to them.

I've always wondered what all the Billionaires could do to better society in meaningful, impactful ways. I live very well off 6-figure+ income. I can't imagine having access to millions much less billions.

I've always wondered what all the Billionaires could do to better society in meaningful, impactful ways. I live very well off 6-figure+ income. I can't imagine having access to millions much less billions.
More often than not, what led to billionaires accumulating that wealth was something that bettered society. In these cases, the enjoyment experienced by fans watching sporting events is certainly a benefit.

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
Those guys, as well as most who have made it big due to sports, are involved in philanthropy in some way, although I'd say most could probably do more. Salaries for big-time athletes are now about ego and status and not much to do with the $ itself. There are a heck of a lot of professional athletes (and coaches) who have already made more money than they, their kids and their grandkids could possibly spend in a lifetime. When I see athletes turning down $200M contracts because the "market" says they're worth $240M, I don't know whether to laugh or puke.

Reactions: alaskanseminole

Can’t be! Sports is dominated by white privilege!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT