ADVERTISEMENT

Spot the difference

Kerry appears to be reporting a story about what the troops think of Mrs Trump. Eliza apparently has a different option on the boots she would like to share.

Sounds like the Troops were a little critical of Mrs Trump and she whined to the media to garner sympathy.

Harris wore them better too. Yellow and tan don’t go together. Mrs Trump looks ill.

So, random Twitter users mocked Melania and different Twitter users praised Kamala? And this is a controversy? That's every single hour on Twitter.

And a razor sharp gal named @SomeBitchIKnow took down the whole house of cards.

You’re asking why they think a black lady from Oakland looks cooler in streetwear than the Slovenian wife of a billionaire?

Probably the same reason I’d look like a herb if I wore Jordans and a Yankee fitted.

OP is on a roll. Yesterday with the worst thread. A leading contender for today’s worst thread.

OP - Do you find it exhausting to search for materials to be offended by or whine about?

One is a news story and another is a fashion article. Two completely different things. A more accurate comparison would be a news story in which both visited the troops, or a fashion piece on both.

Obviously, each are painted in a different light. I think you would have more of a case, though, if you could demonstrate a pattern.

All that said, I think we can all agree that most media generally have a better relationship with Ds than Rs.

ADVERTISEMENT