ADVERTISEMENT

Spot the (Russian) troll

Hoosierhawkeye

HR King
Sep 16, 2008

My wife linked me to this. It shows you social media content and you have to decide based on that content if the person is a troll (usually traceable back to Russia) or a real person.

I got 6 out of 8.

There are a few posters on here who I'm pretty sure are Russians.

My wife linked me to this. It shows you social media content and you have to decide based on that content if the person is a troll (usually traceable back to Russia) or a real person.

I got 6 out of 8.

I see you Nat Algren.

I got 6 out of 8.

I got it right.

I’m sure there are plenty of Magats on here who just regurgitate Russian Bots without any critical thinking. But I don’t think they themselves are, they’re just Polezni Durak or “useful idiots” to the Russians. And of course Lil Willie Bonnie and some of his other iterations are straight up recycling and regurgitating Neo Nazi and KKK talking points including yesterday literally quoting whole paragraphs of their BS spiel and the Neo Nazi and KKK groups have been receiving a lot of their money and direction from Bunker Boy’s boyfriend as well. So they might as well just be a Russian Bot...except it’s worse because they are knowingly regurgitating the propaganda as humans not just simple programs.

I'm still surprised at the number of Twitter accounts I report that it lists as being highly bot-like. And I see people I know reTweet them all the time.

Twitter and FB are both full of bias affirmation with no critical thinking being applied before sharing. I mean, 90% of that stuff takes 30 seconds to investigate and find the truth. U fortunately, people are stupid and lazy.

Which makes Nat Algren's forays into this forum even more perplexing.

Does he ever post on the sports forums? Is he an Iowa fan? I know he never says who or what causes he supports. Is his programming strictly to muddy the waters and be a contrarian with everyone? That’s not really accurate though, because the vast majority of his ire is directed toward the democrats. Every now and then he’ll drop a “both parties” to throw you off his scent.

I think that’s what he’s here to do - promote Russia and shit on America’s military and Donald Trump’s opposition. Look at how he reacts when another country is aggressive with our military. He brings up American foreign policy from decades ago and gets a dig in at the Democrats.

But he stands for nothing. He’s like a pouty teenager saying “everything sucks.” If a country had a bunch of bots like that go into message boards and social media accounts in another country, it could serve to have a demoralizing effect, which is essentially what the aim of Putin’s troll farms is.

Which makes Nat Algren's forays into this forum even more perplexing.
I'm going to have to get a 30 day restraining order on you.

OIP.0flo5PMfy3HMugz81AePqgHaEK

Does he ever post on the sports forums? Is he an Iowa fan? I know he never says who or what causes he supports. Is his programming strictly to muddy the waters and be a contrarian with everyone? That’s not really accurate though, because the vast majority of his ire is directed toward the democrats. Every now and then he’ll drop a “both parties” to throw you off his scent.

I think that’s what he’s here to do - promote Russia and shit on America’s military and Donald Trump’s opposition. Look at how he reacts when another country is aggressive with our military. He brings up American foreign policy from decades ago and gets a dig in at the Democrats.

But he stands for nothing. He’s like a pouty teenager saying “everything sucks.” If a country had a bunch of bots like that go into message boards and social media accounts in another country, it could serve to have a demoralizing effect, which is essentially what the aim of Putin’s troll farms is.
LOL!

And just so you know, you evil dems who made up shit re: the troll farms..well, it turns out they surprised Mueller, showed up in court to challenge the senile old F and the DoJ folded up and went home.

Still waiting for your obstruction of justice posts about Mueller and his team from last week where 30 cell phones just happened to be wiped clean.

LOL!

And just so you know, you evil dems who made up shit re: the troll farms..well, it turns out they surprised Mueller, showed up in court to challenge the senile old F and the DoJ folded up and went home.

Still waiting for your obstruction of justice posts about Mueller and his team from last week where 30 cell phones just happened to be wiped clean.
What’s shakin comrade!!!

Reactions: rchawk
All these people who did well on the troll quiz keep mentioning you. Crazy coincidence huh?
You got the "crazy" part right. Loons R Us. Tell Sunstein I said he's a jack-off.
It's Wednesday and I have better things to do...like re-arrange my sock drawer.

I got it right.

I’m sure there are plenty of Magats on here who just regurgitate Russian Bots without any critical thinking. But I don’t think they themselves are, they’re just Polezni Durak or “useful idiots” to the Russians. And of course Lil Willie Bonnie and some of his other iterations are straight up recycling and regurgitating Neo Nazi and KKK talking points including yesterday literally quoting whole paragraphs of their BS spiel and the Neo Nazi and KKK groups have been receiving a lot of their money and direction from Bunker Boy’s boyfriend as well. So they might as well just be a Russian Bot...except it’s worse because they are knowingly regurgitating the propaganda as humans not just simple programs.

See I'm pretty convinced that Willie Bonnie is a Russian. We do a lot of political posting here but he never posts anything not political and it's always crazy far right conspiracy crap.

But he stands for nothing.

I’ve seen Nat state multiple times he’s in favor of free markets and not using the US military to try and bomb other countries that never attacked us and don’t threaten us. Doesn’t seem like a particularly radical viewpoint.
He points out that America’s interventionist foreign policy goes back for decades and has obvious bipartisan support.
Starting overseas wars isn’t some that just republicans or democrats do, both parties do it, but those blinded by whichever allegiance tend to not see it that way.

Reactions: Nat Algren
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT