ADVERTISEMENT

Spring football practice, day 2 PHOTOS

How one team stockpiles this many white WR's is beyond me.
That's not always a bad thing....
danny-amendola-julian-edelman-rob-gronkowski-nfl-afc-championship-new-england-patriots-denver-broncos-2-768x574.jpg

Patroits=Iowa comparison is ridiculous.
So is someone posting that its relevant what color the receivers skin is. Just from Iowa's past, I'd gladly take Dwight, Hinkel, Kasper, Happel, Clark, Myers, or Marv Cook on my team anyday. Thats no different then saying we have to have black athletes at Linebacker, and throwing guys like Greenway, Angerer, and Jewell back because their pigment is too light! Thats whats ridiculous.

They all have one thing in common. They have freaking Tom Brady throwing the dam ball to them.
This reminds me. I'm good enough to be an NFL WR. All I need is for Tom Brady to throw during my workout.

It also reminds me that Matt Vandeburg is trash. We're so lucky he is having injuries issues. Should be able to plug in a random student with a dark complexion for an upgrade.

This reminds me. I'm good enough to be an NFL WR. All I need is for Tom Brady to throw during my workout.

It also reminds me that Matt Vandeburg is trash. We're so lucky he is having injuries issues. Should be able to plug in a random student with a dark complexion for an upgrade.

The Patriots WRs are very good but there is some truth to what he wrote. Is there another team in the NFL that perpetually gets away with deploying a fleet of 5'8"-5'11" WRs like the Patriots. Belicose's system and his QB are the key. Watching the SB, I remember thinking that Riley McCarron is a potential star in the making if Belicheck and Brady continue for another 10-years.

Fwiw, Vandy is superb, the best Iowa has at present.

The Patriots WRs are very good but there is some truth to what he wrote. Is there another team in the NFL that perpetually gets away with deploying a fleet of 5'8"-5'11" WRs like the Patriots. Belicose's system and his QB are the key. Watching the SB, I remember thinking that Riley McCarron is a potential star in the making if Belicheck and Brady continue for another 10-years.

This just reinforces the point that I could be an NFL WR. I'm 5'10", white, and one Tom Brady away from millions!

And this fall you all will be back here groaning about our WR's not being able to get separation.

iL4LnlSZq6J20.gif

And then we will all know that the reason our passing offense has been so stale is because of KF and not the OC.
You are not 99% wrong...its 100%. You have no idea what you are talking about and the way the staff is set up and how they do things. But be the cool kid with all your football stupid friends....

(This is how it goes isn't it?),Ummmmm not sure what to add to this dumb conversation so....."KF is an idiot!!!" Friends reaffirm your comment because they are stupid also and you feel great! Laughs all around

Chris Hogan shrank a few inches huh?

And this fall you all will be back here groaning about our WR's not being able to get separation.
And what exactly will that have to do with your post about white wide receivers? Was the issue last year the players skin pigment, or the scheme of the offense? Dwight and Brodell were two of the fastest hawks ever, and they were both white. Not only were Cook, Clark all BIG, but NFL all pro as well. In fact almost every tight end to play for KF has had a shot in the league, and all have been white, except, Wheatley, Titley, and Moeaki.

You are not 99% wrong...its 100%. You have no idea what you are talking about and the way the staff is set up and how they do things. But be the cool kid with all your football stupid friends....

(This is how it goes isn't it?),Ummmmm not sure what to add to this dumb conversation so....."KF is an idiot!!!" Friends reaffirm your comment because they are stupid also and you feel great! Laughs all around

That time of month?

Haha, I've thought of the Mccaron to Patriots option as well.

Devontae Young passes the eye test. Good quickness of the line, must have good speed and hands to be handling punt returns and KOR.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT