ADVERTISEMENT

Spring practice - day one photo gallery

Feeling good about this season's prospects. Usually, there's always too many short or hardworking but slow guys in a bunch of shots. This year, look test passed by all players seen in day one pics. Fingers crossed for remaining days.

Looks like we're gonna have to wait until the next gallery to see if the receivers have the correct foot forward. I'll reserve judgement until then

Anyone else freak for a moment when it read like Don Shumpert was still a player? Btw, need more shots of KOK looking like an old man please.

Anyone else freak for a moment when it read like Don Shumpert was still a player? Btw, need more shots of KOK looking like an old man please.
If they put don shumpert in a jersey and threw a different name on him do you think anyone would know?

Was just reminded by the gallery how good it feels to have Tim Polasek on staff. Dude even makes a goatee look BA.

That was a very good hire.

Stanley sure does pass the eye test. Great frame and bulk for someone still in their Freshman year

I was just going to say the same thing. I never realized how big he is. I don't know if I've ever been this excited for a quarterback. Hopefully there is a reason for it. Also, very excited to see how Rugamba plays this year. I think he could be the next good corner for Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT