ADVERTISEMENT

St Louis 2021

The Metro in St. Louis is great and free if you want to take the chance of riding without a ticket since there are no turnstiles to go through and not getting caught in a ticket check.
Same as Minneapolis. Those with jobs pay, those without suck on the System and ride across the Metro for nothing so they can assault and rob folks miles apart on the same day at taxpayer expense, rinse and repeat. What a country!

If you can afford to be in St. Louis for Nationals, you can afford a train ticket.

Of all the events I've been to riding the trains, I've paid 100% of the time and only been checked for tickets once. That was after an MMA show at Target Center with Brock Lesnar on the card. Keep paying your taxes folks...............

Same as Minneapolis. Those with jobs pay, those without suck on the System and ride across the Metro for nothing so they can assault and rob folks miles apart on the same day at taxpayer expense, rinse and repeat. What a country!

If you can afford to be in St. Louis for Nationals, you can afford a train ticket.

Of all the events I've been to riding the trains, I've paid 100% of the time and only been checked for tickets once. That was after an MMA show at Target Center with Brock Lesnar on the card. Keep paying your taxes folks...............

The humanity.... Tax payers unite!!!

To be clear, nobody has any insight on tickets or when they’ll be on sale or anything, right? This thread is just hotel discussion and best/worst venues?

Does anyone know what section Iowa will be in? I’m most likely going to purchase a package from prime sport and they have sections 103,104,115,117 available. We did it in NYC and it worked out very good.
Any insight on purchasing and accommodations is always appreciated.

Does anyone know what section Iowa will be in? I’m most likely going to purchase a package from prime sport and they have sections 103,104,115,117 available. We did it in NYC and it worked out very good.
Any insight on purchasing and accommodations is always appreciated.
NCAA hasn't told any school what sections they will be in yet

Reactions: Grip220
St. Louis is a great location because the city is very quiet and the rail system from Airport to Arena and Hotels is solid...The one thing I don't like are the food options are so weak. Had some of the worst meals ever there!

It needs to be in Minneapolis in 2021. St Louis is a dump

This comment aged very well.. lol. I laughed at Minneapolis before because it has been a dump of a city for years. Recent events have made it even less desirable of a location to visit obviously

St. Louis is a great location because the city is very quiet and the rail system from Airport to Arena and Hotels is solid...The one thing I don't like are the food options are so weak. Had some of the worst meals ever there!
Agreed! We ate at Calicos about 6 times. Only thing decent was breakfast! Huge portions.

ADVERTISEMENT