ADVERTISEMENT

St. Louis Hawk's 10th Annual Win Free Masters Stuff Contest

St. Louis Hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Okay kids. It's the best time of the year.

You should know the rules by now. Except for @jamesvanderwulf - Cardinals fans are gonna Cardinal

Rule #1 - Don't be a jerk.

Rule #2 - Pick four golfers who are playing in next week's Master's tournament that will earn the greatest amount of total official prize money.

Rule # 3 - You can only pick ONE of these OWGR Top 5 guys (even if this list changes this week, we are going with these 5). This includes you too @jamesvanderwulf

Scottie Scheffler
Jon Rahm
Collin Morikawa
Viktor Hovland
Patrick Cantlay

Highest total prize money for your selected foursome wins.

I will give away Masters' swag to the winner. No entries or edits after the first player tees off Thursday morning. One entry per person.

I can either ship said swag to you or send it to @TomKakert and he can send to you. Last year @Cougar_80 won.

Post a Tiebreaker too: The tiebreaker is the person who picks the score closest to Zach Johnson's second round score. Can be higher or lower - closest to is all that matters.

Reminder: You can only pick one from these five: Scottie Scheffler, Jon Rahm, Collin Morikawa, Viktor Hovland, Patrick Cantlay.

You don't have to pick any from this group of 5, but the maximum is 1 player.

M1 believer @JWolf74 is again sergeant at arms and makes all rulings.

My foursome:

Rahm
Thomas
Burns
MacIntyre

Tiebreaker: HROT's own Zach Johnson's Second Round Score: A smooth 72

Game on bitches. Game on.

Reactions: Hawkman98
I got Don Denkingered last year by @JWolf74 and my well founded grievance dismissed with prejudice. However I hold no ill will, have girded my loins and will proceed to win this year and all those naked lady tees it entails...
You will get no shenanigans past me. I take my role as sergeant at arms with the least amount of seriousness possible.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf

You should know the rules by now. Except for @jamesvanderwulf - Cardinals fans are gonna Cardinal

Rule #2 - Pick four golfers who are playing in next week's Master's tournament that will earn the greatest amount of total official prize money.

Rule # 3 - You can only pick ONE of these OWGR Top 5 guys (even if this list changes this week, we are going with these 5). This includes you too @jamesvanderwulf

Scottie Scheffler
Jon Rahm
Collin Morikawa
Viktor Hovland
Patrick Cantlay

I will give away Masters' swag to the winner. No entries or edits after the first player tees off Thursday morning. One entry per person.

I can either ship said swag to you or send it to @TomKakert and he can send to you. Last year @Cougar_80 won.

Post a Tiebreaker too: The tiebreaker is the person who picks the score closest to Zach Johnson's second round score. Can be higher or lower - closest to is all that matters.

Reminder: You can only pick one from these five: Scottie Scheffler, Jon Rahm, Collin Morikawa, Viktor Hovland, Patrick Cantlay.

My foursome:

Rahm
Thomas
Burns
MacIntyre

Koepka
DJ
Cam Smith
Zalatoris
Tiebreaker: 76

Scottie Scheffler
Jon Rahm
Collin Morikawa
Viktor Hovland
Patrick Cantlay

My foursome:

Rahm
Thomas
Burns
MacIntyre

How about this? You send me a goddamned chair and a pimento sammich and I don’t whoop you’re goddamned ass.

I better pick just in case.

Hovland
Cam Smith
Zalatoris
Burns

Zach shoots 76 second round

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
How about this? You send me a goddamned chair and a pimento sammich and I don’t whoop you’re goddamned ass.

I better pick just in case.

Hovland
Cam Smith
Zalatoris
Burns

Zach shoots 76 second round

Best I can do is egg salad, the greatest Masters treat.

You should be working on our Derby picks.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator

Scottie Scheffler
Jon Rahm
Collin Morikawa
Viktor Hovland
Patrick Cantlay

My foursome:

Rahm
Thomas
Burns
MacIntyre

Morikowa
Scott
Ancer
Dj
Would have picked cantley but not sure if hes healthy.

Last edited:
Scottie Scheffler
Justin Thomas
Dustin Johnson
Cameron Smith

Tiebreaker: 75 (also, coincidentally, the number of beers I will consume Thursday-Sunday)

Reactions: 24 so far
McIlroy
Spieth
DJ
Hovland

FPCgVN2VsAAZQV-

ADVERTISEMENT