ADVERTISEMENT

St. Louis Hawk's 10th Annual Win Free Masters Stuff Contest

Rahm
Cameron Smith
Koepka
Oosthuizen

Zach - cruise control 74

Last edited:
Okay kids. It's the best time of the year.

You should know the rules by now. Except for @jamesvanderwulf - Cardinals fans are gonna Cardinal

Rule #1 - Don't be a jerk.

Rule #2 - Pick four golfers who are playing in next week's Master's tournament that will earn the greatest amount of total official prize money.

Rule # 3 - You can only pick ONE of these OWGR Top 5 guys (even if this list changes this week, we are going with these 5). This includes you too @jamesvanderwulf

Scottie Scheffler
Jon Rahm
Collin Morikawa
Viktor Hovland
Patrick Cantlay

Highest total prize money for your selected foursome wins.

I will give away Masters' swag to the winner. No entries or edits after the first player tees off Thursday morning. One entry per person.

I can either ship said swag to you or send it to @TomKakert and he can send to you. Last year @Cougar_80 won.

Post a Tiebreaker too: The tiebreaker is the person who picks the score closest to Zach Johnson's second round score. Can be higher or lower - closest to is all that matters.

Reminder: You can only pick one from these five: Scottie Scheffler, Jon Rahm, Collin Morikawa, Viktor Hovland, Patrick Cantlay.

You don't have to pick any from this group of 5, but the maximum is 1 player.

M1 believer @JWolf74 is again sergeant at arms and makes all rulings.

My foursome:

Rahm
Thomas
Burns
MacIntyre

Tiebreaker: HROT's own Zach Johnson's Second Round Score: A smooth 72

Game on bitches. Game on.
Thanks for doing this.

Justin Thomas
Jon Rahm
Brooks Koepka
Rory McIlroy

Tiebreaker: 74

Matsuyama WD’d from the Valero today, citing a neck injury. Surely he won’t miss next week, right?

Thanks for doing this again!!

Tyrerell Hatton
Justin Thomas
Cameron Smith
Patrick Cantly

Last edited:

You should know the rules by now. Except for @jamesvanderwulf - Cardinals fans are gonna Cardinal

Rule #2 - Pick four golfers who are playing in next week's Master's tournament that will earn the greatest amount of total official prize money.

Rule # 3 - You can only pick ONE of these OWGR Top 5 guys (even if this list changes this week, we are going with these 5). This includes you too @jamesvanderwulf

Scottie Scheffler
Jon Rahm
Collin Morikawa
Viktor Hovland
Patrick Cantlay

I will give away Masters' swag to the winner. No entries or edits after the first player tees off Thursday morning. One entry per person.

I can either ship said swag to you or send it to @TomKakert and he can send to you. Last year @Cougar_80 won.

Post a Tiebreaker too: The tiebreaker is the person who picks the score closest to Zach Johnson's second round score. Can be higher or lower - closest to is all that matters.

Reminder: You can only pick one from these five: Scottie Scheffler, Jon Rahm, Collin Morikawa, Viktor Hovland, Patrick Cantlay.

My foursome:

Rahm
Thomas
Burns
MacIntyre

Hovland
Thomas
Zalatoris
Fitzpatrick

McIlroy
Spieth
DJ
Hovland

FPCgVN2VsAAZQV-

Pics of Nicole?

Brooks Koepka
Jordan Spieth
Xander Schauffele
Corey Conners

Last edited:

Scottie Scheffler
Jon Rahm
Collin Morikawa
Viktor Hovland
Patrick Cantlay

My foursome:

Rahm
Thomas
Burns
MacIntyre

Collin Morikawa
Justin Thomas
Cameron Smith
Xander Schauffele

Scottie Scheffler
Jon Rahm
Collin Morikawa
Viktor Hovland
Patrick Cantlay

My foursome:

Rahm
Thomas
Burns
MacIntyre

Sweet. Thanks for doing this again

Hoveland
J. Thomas
X. Schauffele
Fitzpatrick