ADVERTISEMENT

St. Louis Hawk's 7th Annual Win Free Masters Stuff Contest

St. Louis Hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Okay kids. It's the best time of the year. Final Four Saturday. Finals on Monday. Off to Augusta on Tuesday.

This post is a little early, but I wanted to give you magnificent bastards time to research.

You know the rules by now. Rule #1 - Don't be a jerk. Rule #2 - Pick four golfers who are playing in next week's Master's tournament that will earn the greatest amount of total official prize money. Rule # 3 - You can only pick ONE of these OWGR Top 5 guys (even if this list changes this week with the Valero, we are going with these 5):

Dustin Johnson
Justin Rose
Rory McIlroy
Brooks Koepka
Justin Thomas

Highest total prize money for your selected foursome wins.

I will give away Masters' swag to the winner. No entries or edits after the first player tees off Thursday morning. One entry per person. No political b.s. please - let's keep this clean. Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Your mileage may vary.

I can either ship said swag to you or send it to @TomKakert and he can send to you.

The tiebreaker is the person who picks the score closest to Zach Johnson's second round score. Can be higher or lower - closest to is all that matters.

Reminder: You can only pick one from these five: Dustin Johnson, Justin Rose, Rory McIlroy, Brooks Koepka, and Justin Thomas. You don't have to pick any from this group of 5, but the maximum is 1 player.

Noted essential oil and M1 believer @JWolf74 is again sergeant at arms and makes all rulings. (I still have your hat for mathing last year - ping me next time you are boozing in downtown STL).

And, as always, please no wagering.

My foursome:

Rory
P. Casey
F. Molinari
Rahm

Tiebreaker: Zach Johnson's Second Round Score: A smooth 71

Game on bitches. Game on.

F. Molinari
Kevin Kisner
D. Johnson
Tiger

TB: 75

Last edited:
Rory McIlroy
Jordan Speith
Tiger Woods
Tommy Fleetwood

Last edited:
Rory McIlroy
Jordan Speith
Tiger Woods
Justin Rose

giphy.gif

Reactions: DFSNOLE and HawCory
Obviously...I win again. Chuck 3 is playing the best golf of his career heading to his home course. I think he might win.

Okay kids. It's the best time of the year. Final Four Saturday. Finals on Monday. Off to Augusta on Tuesday.

This post is a little early, but I wanted to give you magnificent bastards time to research.

You know the rules by now. Rule #1 - Don't be a jerk. Rule #2 - Pick four golfers who are playing in next week's Master's tournament that will earn the greatest amount of total official prize money. Rule # 3 - You can only pick ONE of these OWGR Top 5 guys (even if this list changes this week with the Valero, we are going with these 5):

Dustin Johnson
Justin Rose
Rory McIlroy
Brooks Koepka
Justin Thomas

Highest total prize money for your selected foursome wins.

I will give away Masters' swag to the winner. No entries or edits after the first player tees off Thursday morning. One entry per person. No political b.s. please - let's keep this clean. Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Your mileage may vary.

I can either ship said swag to you or send it to @TomKakert and he can send to you.

The tiebreaker is the person who picks the score closest to Zach Johnson's second round score. Can be higher or lower - closest to is all that matters.

Reminder: You can only pick one from these five: Dustin Johnson, Justin Rose, Rory McIlroy, Brooks Koepka, and Justin Thomas. You don't have to pick any from this group of 5, but the maximum is 1 player.

Noted essential oil and M1 believer @JWolf74 is again sergeant at arms and makes all rulings. (I still have your hat for mathing last year - ping me next time you are boozing in downtown STL).

And, as always, please no wagering.

My foursome:

Rory
P. Casey
F. Molinari
Rahm

Tiebreaker: Zach Johnson's Second Round Score: A smooth 71

Game on bitches. Game on.

Will be back for Pujols return.

ADVERTISEMENT