ADVERTISEMENT

St. Louis Hawk's 8.5th Annual Win Free Masters Stuff Contest

Dustin Johnson
Bryson Dechambeau (pains me to pick this Dbag but....)
Adam Scott
Brooks koepka

Tie breaker - 76

Jon Rahm
Matthew Wolff
Patrick Cantlay
Bubba Watson

Last edited:
Who has the winner @JWolf74 ?

Options are the tumbler or the caddy hat. Winner, send me a message and I'll mail it to you.

And the really good news my friends, is the next Masters is in less than 6 months and, hopefully, on the other side of a working vaccine.

What a long strange trip it's been.

Options are the tumbler or the caddy hat. Winner, send me a message and I'll mail it to you.

And the really good news my friends, is the next Masters is in less than 6 months and, hopefully, on the other side of a working vaccine.

Ol' Doodle's squad of DJ, Brooks, Reed and Rosie earned $2,885,350 and Doodle nailed ZJ's Rd. 2 score of 71. That's gotta be pretty close. Right? RIIIGHT?!? 😳

The negative is I didn't win the 2021 lottery. Hopefully I get called for 2022.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
looks like Ol’ Doodle just edged me 🤨

Dustin Johnson $2,070,000
Brooks Keopka $385,250
Patrick Reed $310,500
Adam Scott $64,975

$2,830,725

Same top 3, lose on the 4th player (Rose v. Scott)? That ain't right. That's like losing flush v. flush on the 4th card.

• Wow
Reactions: QChawks
Yep, I have him just beating you by a touch. I have you at - 2,707,100

Very nice team though.
Yeah
Thankfully i made bank online betting. Bet dj, reed and simpson 50/50 win - top 10. Bryson had crappy odds so didn’t bet him.
Pga i had morikowa, schefler and day. That was a huge payday.

Sorry. Been getting my ass kicked by covid. I'll review later, but in eyeball it looks like Doodle.

Hippocratic oath my ass. This is the Masters we’re taking about.

Hang in there.

It looks like Doodle to me as well.

Hey man....feel better. This can wait.

But not TOO long. After all, there is a "guys statute of limitations" on gloating, especially when related to golf. 😄

Oh no, I don't have it. But I'm currently in the middle of an 11 day stretch at the hospital.

AND THE WINNER IS....................... @Hawk-A-Doodle-Doo by Tiebreaker over @chosen.one. Waterboy broke the rules. And rules is rules. This is a society, we're not animals.

Waterboy4582 3,031,017 DISQUALIFIED (had DJ and Thomas)
Doodle/chosen.one 2,830,917 (TIEBREAKER-DOODLE)
QC Hawks 2,778,071
DogboyRy 2,707,100
Worldserieschamp2015 2,594,017
IAHawk2011 2,586,350
jberesford 2,552,617
Legend12 and Aurorahawk 2,541,117 (tiebreaker Aurorahawk)
hawkeyez 2,525,975
Brian Fantana 2,488,600

All numbers pulled from https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2020/11/15/masters-prize-money-list-augusta-national/

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinehawk
AND THE WINNER IS....................... @waterboy4582 (DJ, Thomas, Koepka, Tiger). Sorry @Hawk-A-Doodle-Doo.

Waterboy4582 3,031,017
Doodle/chosen.one 2,830,917 (TIEBREAKER-DOODLE)
QC Hawks 2,778,071
DogboyRy 2,707,100
Worldserieschamp2015 2,594,017
IAHawk2011 2,586,350
jberesford 2,552,617
Legend12 and Aurorahawk 2,541,117 (tiebreaker Aurorahawk)
hawkeyez 2,525,975
Brian Fantana 2,488,600

All numbers pulled from https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2020/11/15/masters-prize-money-list-augusta-national/
Welp....2nd ain't bad.

Although, not to be an argumentative prick over something so minor in the grand scheme of things...but since there are bragging rights at stake, and since there were rules laid out in advance, it would seem that our old pal Waterboy may have inadvertently chosen two from the "choose one" group of Dustin Johnson, Jon Rahm, Justin Thomas, Collin Morikawa and Rory McIlroy when he submitted his list of DJ, Brooks, Thomas, and Tiger.

Not sayin'. Jus' sayin'.

Reactions: waterboy4582
Welp....2nd ain't bad.

Although, not to be an argumentative prick over something so minor in the grand scheme of things...but since there are bragging rights at stake, and since there were rules laid out in advance, it would seem that our old pal Waterboy may have inadvertently chosen two from the "choose one" group of Dustin Johnson, Jon Rahm, Justin Thomas, Collin Morikawa and Rory McIlroy when he submitted his list of DJ, Brooks, Thomas, and Tiger.

Not sayin'. Jus' sayin'.

You are correct, I forgot that rule.

@Hawk-A-Doodle-Doo is your 5th Annual 2020 HROT Win Free Masters Stuff Contest Champion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT