ADVERTISEMENT

St. Louis Hawk's 9th Annual Win Free Masters Stuff Contest

St. Louis Hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Okay kids. It's the best time of the year. Again.

You know the rules by now.

Rule #1 - Don't be a jerk.

Rule #2 - Pick four golfers who are playing in next week's Master's tournament that will earn the greatest amount of total official prize money.

Rule # 3 - You can only pick ONE of these OWGR Top 5 guys (even if this list changes this week, we are going with these 5):

Dustin Johnson
Justin Thomas
John Rahm
Collin Morikawa
Bryson DeChambeau

Highest total prize money for your selected foursome wins.

I will give away Masters' swag to the winner. No entries or edits after the first player tees off Thursday morning. One entry per person.

I can either ship said swag to you or send it to @TomKakert and he can send to you. Last year @Hawk-A-Doodle-Doo won in a very close contest.

Post a Tiebreaker too: The tiebreaker is the person who picks the score closest to Zach Johnson's second round score. Can be higher or lower - closest to is all that matters.

Reminder: You can only pick one from these five: Dustin Johnson, Justin Thomas, John Rahm, Collin Morikawa, and Bryson DeChambeau. You don't have to pick any from this group of 5, but the maximum is 1 player.

M1 believer and saison addict @JWolf74 is again sergeant at arms and makes all rulings. (And I still have your hat for mathing 3 years ago - ping me next time you are boozing in downtown STL).

My foursome:

Reed
Ancer
Scheffler
Spieth

Tiebreaker: HROT's own Zach Johnson's Second Round Score: A smooth 72

Game on bitches. Game on.

Okay kids. It's the best time of the year. Again.

You know the rules by now.

Rule #1 - Don't be a jerk.

Rule #2 - Pick four golfers who are playing in next week's Master's tournament that will earn the greatest amount of total official prize money.

Rule # 3 - You can only pick ONE of these OWGR Top 5 guys (even if this list changes this week, we are going with these 5):

Dustin Johnson
Justin Thomas
John Rahm
Collin Morikawa
Bryson DeChambeau

Highest total prize money for your selected foursome wins.

I will give away Masters' swag to the winner. No entries or edits after the first player tees off Thursday morning. One entry per person.

I can either ship said swag to you or send it to @TomKakert and he can send to you. Last year @Hawk-A-Doodle-Doo won in a very close contest.

Post a Tiebreaker too: The tiebreaker is the person who picks the score closest to Zach Johnson's second round score. Can be higher or lower - closest to is all that matters.

Reminder: You can only pick one from these five: Dustin Johnson, Justin Thomas, John Rahm, Collin Morikawa, and Bryson DeChambeau. You don't have to pick any from this group of 5, but the maximum is 1 player.

M1 believer and saison addict @JWolf74 is again sergeant at arms and makes all rulings. (And I still have your hat for mathing 3 years ago - ping me next time you are boozing in downtown STL).

My foursome:

Reed
Ancer
Scheffler
Spieth

Tiebreaker: HROT's own Zach Johnson's Second Round Score: A smooth 72

Game on bitches. Game on.
Dj
Reed
Hovland
Scheffler

Bryson (barf)
Spieth
Wolff (stupid spelling)
Cantlay

ZJ 73

Last edited:
Morikawa
Reed
Hovland
Spieth - Edited this on Wednesday night.

Zach score - 70

Thank you. I went in 2016 and 2019...I hope to get back down there sometime.

Last edited:
Dustin Johnson
Jordan Speith
Xander Schauffele
Patrick Cantlay

ZJ Tiebreaker 74

ADVERTISEMENT