ADVERTISEMENT

St. Louis Hawk's 9th Annual Win Free Masters Stuff Contest

Looks like ZJ tiebreaker is 74...
nLrMVuy.gif

Reactions: NoleATL
No, I meant I nailed it, pending my appeal to the rules committee to overturn @JWolf74 's premature decision to disqualify my foursome over a hanging chad/computer glitch...
While researching my picks, I came across this picture of what I imagined my mistress would look like ( if I had one ), distracting me temporarily from my picks, which I corrected as soon as it was brought to my attention. I've enclosed said photo. Hopefully the committee will agree...
GRAB00031jpg-JS604047143.jpg
Pictures-of-stunning-golfer-Paige-Spiranac-giving-fans-virtual-golf-lessons-amid-lockdown.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cougar_80
No, I meant I nailed it, pending my appeal to the rules committee to overturn @JWolf74 's premature decision to disqualify my foursome over a hanging chad/computer glitch...
While researching my picks, I came across this picture of the BXGF, distracting me temporarily from my picks, which I corrected as soon as it was brought to my attention. I've enclosed said photo. Hopefully the committee will agree...
GRAB00031jpg-JS604047143.jpg
Pictures-of-stunning-golfer-Paige-Spiranac-giving-fans-virtual-golf-lessons-amid-lockdown.jpg

I am the rules committee. See the OP.

I have taken your pictures into consideration, but still must rule in favor of disqualification. Rules is rules. This is a society. We're not animals.

After reevaluating the Op's rules, I have respectfully withdrawn my original appeal of replacing Morikawa with Matsuyama, instead would the committee consider replacing Morikawa with Zalitoris? I spent considerable time searching, probing and looking for the Zalitoris and then boom, it appeared almost out of nowhere, like magic...

If Schauffele pulls a back muscle or trips and breaks his leg I might have a chance.

Going to be interesting. @Cougar_80 is the only one with Matsuyama, but not a great lineup otherwise.

Please forgive me. I'm working until 8. I'll try to get the mathing done this evening.

If Zalatoris gets second outright, 3rd +4th + 5th wouldn't be enough to beat 1st.

I’ll post the options later tonight or tomorrow. Congrats @Cougar_80

Now, depression is setting in realizing its 361 days or so to the next one!

PGA Championship in 39 days.

Reactions: Scott559
@Cougar_80

Options this year:

White hat

Green hat

Stainless steel tumbler

Start a conversation window and give me your contact information, or send to @TomKakert to forward to my email.

Congrats!

Reactions: Cougar_80
@Cougar_80

Options this year:

White hat

Green hat

Stainless steel tumbler

Start a conversation window and give me your contact information, or send to @TomKakert to forward to my email.

Congrats!

@Cougar_80

Options this year:

White hat

Green hat

Stainless steel tumbler

Congrats!

Bump for @Cougar_80 's pick.

It's incredible how much money one can spend on Masters stuff and not give a crap when you are holding the receipt at checkout! "$400? What a steal!"

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
It's incredible how much money one can spend on Masters stuff and not give a crap when you are holding the receipt at checkout! "$400? What a steal!"

Witnessed a Chinese guy buy every single persons Masters merchandise in his checkout line. There was probably 10 people in line with the typical full bags of stuff. The bill was around 10k, swiped the card.

ADVERTISEMENT