ADVERTISEMENT

St. Louis officers chant ‘whose streets, our streets’ while arresting protesters

What's so HARD for the Anti-USA left to understand, here??

DJ9etbBX0AAcA7y.jpg

Freddy sounds triggered. Oh those mean ol' cops saying bad words to people breaking into businesses and stealing property. Someone send in some grief counselor for those poor looters and Freddy! :(

The cops are clearing the streets so that law-abiding citizens can use them.

Good on the cops.

Arresting people for committing crimes does clear the streets.

Taunting a large mob only creates division and attracts more to the street the next night.

They were merely speaking for the law abiding, contributing members of American society. If this bothers you, you should consider seeing if you can fly off of the tallest building in your city.

Reactions: Bro D
The cops are clearing the streets so that law-abiding citizens can use them.

Good on the cops.

Arresting people for committing crimes does clear the streets.

Taunting a large mob only creates division and attracts more to the street the next night.

We don't let the mob run rampant through the streets. They have the right to protest, but they don't have a right to break laws. Destruction of property, assaulting people, terrorizing the population won't stand.

I hope you can understand this.

We don't let the mob run rampant through the streets. They have the right to protest, but they don't have a right to break laws. Destruction of property, assaulting people, terrorizing the population won't stand.

Blah, Blah Blah......the police break laws with impunity and you and your ilk don't say a word. Spare us this sanctimonious horse crap.

Reactions: fredjr82

Blah, Blah Blah......the police can break laws with impunity and you and your ilk don't say a word. Spare us this sanctimonious horse crap.

When was the last time you were harassed by a cop? According to you and your ilk I'm surprised I've made it this long, with being "hunted" and all.

Reactions: mplshawkeye21
When was the last time you were harassed by a cop? According to you and your ilk I'm surprised I've made it this long, with being "hunted" and all.

I'm white and well off. If I were poor, black or brown it would be a different story. That I am left alone does not justify lawless police behavior or my ignoring it.

I'm white and well off. If I were poor, black or brown it would be a different story. That I am left alone does not justify lawless police behavior or my ignoring it.

Um, ok........ so given that I'm not wouldn't my opinion be a bit more valid here?

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf

I said arrest all committing crimes...? How did my post not clarify that? I'm obviously not in favor of dumb ass rioters destroying property, etc.

The part I said was stupid is the cops antagonizing an angry mob. It doesn't help matters.

Um, ok........ so given that I'm not wouldn't my opinion be a bit more valid here?

No because you are beating your chest about people following the law while the police break the law and you ignore it. You are looking for diversions because you don't want to look at the awful behavior of thugs in blue.

No because you are beating your chest about people following the law while the police break the law and you ignore it. You are looking for diversions because you don't want to look at the awful behavior of thugs in blue.

Show me where I'm looking at diversions

I said arrest all committing crimes...? How did my post not clarify that? I'm obviously not in favor of dumb ass rioters destroying property, etc.

The part I said was stupid is the cops antagonizing an angry mob. It doesn't help matters.

The mob was already lawless. I make fun of idiots all the time, as should you.

Reactions: Tom Paris
The mob was already lawless. I make fun of idiots all the time, as should you.

I do too, but we aren't cops on the scene. That's the point I was making. Chanting will antagonize and likely make more idiots sympathize and or join the lawless mob.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT