ADVERTISEMENT

Standpoint Podcast: Frank Kaminsky

Louis3Hawk

Scout Team
Mar 24, 2019
This was pretty entertaining. Frank is a super real dude, I respect his candor, and he told some good stories about life in college as a star player. Few highlights:

• Frank hates Dakich, says he would beat his ass or "give him an injury he would have to live with for the rest of his life"
  • Josh Oglesby: "My best practices were when I was hungover"
  • Uthoff: Frank suspects he was a double agent sent by Fran to learn the Wisconsin system
Link:

LOL at Frank’s comments on which arenas he liked playing in most and least. “Iowa was actually kind of hilarious because Iowa fans used to turn on Iowa in the snap of a finger” and then told a story about them booing McCabe. Very hard to believe

Also chuckled at the bit at the end about Uthoff

Lastly, I would pay money to watch a Standpoint podcast with Josh Oglesby as the guest. Always liked him at Iowa and every time I’ve heard stories about him it’s something hilarious. Not sure how much he likes talking about himself but know that the guy would crack me up
https://www.hawkcentral.com/videos/sports/college/iowa/basketball-men/2015/03/05/24474329/

LOL at Frank’s comments on which arenas he liked playing in most and least. “Iowa was actually kind of hilarious because Iowa fans used to turn on Iowa in the snap of a finger” and then told a story about them booing McCabe. Very hard to believe

Also chuckled at the bit at the end about Uthoff

Lastly, I would pay money to watch a Standpoint podcast with Josh Oglesby as the guest. Always liked him at Iowa and every time I’ve heard stories about him it’s something hilarious. Not sure how much he likes talking about himself but know that the guy would crack me up
https://www.hawkcentral.com/videos/sports/college/iowa/basketball-men/2015/03/05/24474329/

Oglesby is not a bright human.

These podcasts are awesome, Frank Kaminsky is completely different then I had imagined. When he blossomed into a legit Big Ten player during his Junior and Senior season he was Wisconsin's "Luka Garza"....unstoppable and a player you didn't want your team to lose to, but eventually did. It was maddening at the time because as Iowa fans, we all thought Iowa had the better team and that just was not the case.
Great interview and shows how human these players are and not just robots programed to play a game that a normal person has no ability to do.

The virus has definitely opened up my schedule but not enough for me to devote over an hour listening to a frickin' badger.

Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT