Keegan - pf
Garza - pf

Bench:
JBO
Joe T
Patrick
Nunge
Pemsl

Wouldnt you want Toussaint off the bench instead of Bohannon then?

I see Bohannon manning the reserve unit and balancing out our offensive/defensive weakness and strengths. Fran's got a lot of time to play with these lineups and I hope he can strike a balanced one. Too many times this year he had lineup in that could not score, especially when the reserves came in. If he's healthy Bohannon maintains our efficiency and continues our needed spacing.

Joe T/Jordan
CJF/Jordan
Joe Dub/P Mac
C Mac/Cordell
55/Ogs (Nunge may be the guy but let's think young).

Jordan 3rd on team in scoring and 6th MoY in the conference. P Mac gives good minutes off the bench and Ogs is surprisingly good in the post.

If Ryan and Bakari get an extra season there will be no reason not to redshirt the entire freshman class. Whose minutes would they take?
First off I'd bet its 99.999999% that none of these seniors gets an extra year. Just isn't going to happen to give them the option of an extra year for 64 teams that basically missed out on ONE game, be it the NCAA tourney or not. And then totally screw up an entire recruiting class of incoming freshman. Teams like Iowa would have 16 players, and thats totally unmanageable. Not to mention the financial ramifications of the conference and NCAA tournaments loss of funds to conferences and schools, and then have to give another year of scholorship to players. NEVER going to happen......and it shouldn't happen. Time to move on..

Reactions: Kurt Warner
I would be surprised if JBo is not on board with this, he'd be ideal coming off the bench providing another source of firepower....

PG: Bohannon/Joe T./Ulis
SG: Wieskamp/Perkins/Ulis
SF: Fredrick/Keegan Murray
PF: McCaffery/Pemsl
C: Luka/Nunge

12th man or higher (if healthy): Pat McCaffery

Redshirt: Kris Murray and Josh Ogundele

How has your starting line up changed since March 15?

Starting 5:

1: JBO
2: CJF
3: Weezy
4: Connor
5: Garza

Off the Bench:

6: JoeT
7: Tony Perkins/Ahron Ulis (one will redshirt?)
8: PMac
9: Nunge
10: Josh Ogundale

Not sure where the Murray twins fall in the rotation.

How's a 12 man rotation sound? ;)

Starting 5:

Off the Bench:

I think this is spot on. My only caveat would be that I hope K. Murray has the game to slot into the number 8 or even 7 position. Just unsure if PMac or Nunge give us much of anything. Speaking health wise, not necessarily ability.

I think this is spot on. My only caveat would be that I hope K. Murray has the game to slot into the number 8 or even 7 position. Just unsure if PMac or Nunge give us much of anything. Speaking health wise, not necessarily ability.
Nunge is supposed to be fully cleared by the doctors sometime in September.

Starting 5:

Off the Bench:

Hoping it is Joe T in the starting rotation. His quickness and DEFENSE could be a difference maker. Let JBO come in when the defense is a little tired or against less experience 2nd stringers.
Another potential mismatch is to put JBO in for Connor and have 3 above average shooters along with a quick PG. Hoping that Weezy has added some strength and can play against the 4 position in this rotation. Maybe Nunge can fill that role if his 3 pt shooting is above 38%.

Reactions: silasstarr
Hoping it is Joe T in the starting rotation. His quickness and DEFENSE could be a difference maker. Let JBO come in when the defense is a little tired or against less experience 2nd stringers.
Another potential mismatch is to put JBO in for Connor and have 3 above average shooters along with a quick PG. Hoping that Weezy has added some strength and can play against the 4 position in this rotation. Maybe Nunge can fill that role if his 3 pt shooting is above 38%.
I just think JBo came back to be a starter on a National title contender. Joe T will play a lot, but I think Joe T comes off the bench.

Fran could go BIG, really BIG with a starting lineup that could be very effective.

BIG...……….REALLY BIG.

1- Connor...……....isn't he over 6'5"?
2- Weeezie………… at least 6'5"
3- PattyMac……..…...6'8"
4- Yep 4 for Luka.………..at 6'11"
5- Jack Nunge …………..7 feet tall

That's a Big starting lineup,,,,,,,,,,,,,#gohawk.

SuperSubs...……….JordanBo, JoeT, CJ, should be FUN.

wut?

It's going to be tough to keep JoBo out of the lineup, although I'd like to see him either play the shooting guard spot or off the bench. I want to see Joe T at the point more, he should have the confident and skills to take over the spot full-time very soon. Ulis also has a ton of skills and good size too, he could bump up into the lineup soon too. CJ also proved last year he was worthy of a ton of minutes as well. Luka is a center anyway you put it. Nunge hasn't shown he's a five at all. We definitely haven't' seen Pat Mac do anything to prove he's getting minutes yet and he has so much time off too, you never know how that turns out.

Its gonna be interesting to see how big a rotation Fran uses.

QUOTE="QUOTE="Franisdaman, post: 7996652, member: 64945"]Totally agree.[/QUOTE].[/QUOTE] this thread in March.

Not sure why we needed a 2nd thread on the same topic [/QUOTE]

Totally a false, contrived quote by me above. I see where that other thread on a similar topic where I totally called you out for being a total insecure whack job was deleted.

I see now, you’re total click bait / somehow associated with this site or you wouldn’t have the privileges to delete a thread.

QUOTE="skydog0784, post: 7996652, member: 64945"]

Totally a false, contrived quote by me above. I see where that other thread on a similar topic where I totally called you out for being a total insecure whack job was deleted.

I see know, you’re total click bait / somehow associated with this site or you wouldn’t have the privileges to delete a thread

Wow. What are you talking about? You've lost your marbles.

"I see know?" You might wanna proof read your post before sending it. Just a thought.

Any way, do you agree that the starting 5 now is the same as it was in March?

Last edited:

I see know, you’re total click bait / somehow associated with this site or you wouldn’t have the privileges to delete a thread.
Wow. You've lost your marbles.

"I see know?" You might wanna proof read your post before sending it. Just a thought.

Any way, do you agree that the starting 5 now is the same as it was in March?[/QUOTE]

So you’re calling out one word populated via the iPhone auto fill function rather than anything of substance?

Good night whack job. I need to get up early tomorrow.

So you’re calling out one word populated via the iPhone auto fill function rather than anything of substance?

Good night whack job. I need to get up early tomorrow.

Based on how you quote others' posts and then reply, you clearly have no idea how to use your iphone.

Holy crap, your posts are painful to look at. Are you that dumb where you can't simply quote someone on here and reply? Of course you are that dumb.

Last edited:
AlarmedInbornHippopotamus-small.gif

Hahaha, Yea, I can see where that exchange is very odd if you weren’t part of it.

It’s nothing more than Fran quoting posters in another thread on a similar topic (that was deleted last night) and pasting into a thread he originated so that his thread remains on top. He deleted a few of his posts in this thread to further confuse the narrative.

I presume many recall when Fran retrieved two threads that he initiated a couple of months prior and was buried several pages back in order for his thread to be on top. Just very weird, deranged behavior.

Typical Fran stuff that rubs me (and many others based on prior exchanges) the wrong way. It was petty on my part and should have let it go.

To Fran’s credit, I do appreciate his recruiting updates. That’s good information.

Reactions: Bee93
Hahaha, Yea, I can see where that exchange is very odd if you weren’t part of it.

It’s nothing more than Fran quoting posters in another thread on a similar topic (that was deleted last night) and pasting into a thread he originated so that his thread remains on top. He deleted a few of his posts in this thread to further confuse the narrative.

I presume many recall when Fran retrieved two threads that he initiated a couple of months prior and was buried several pages back in order for his thread to be on top. Just very weird, deranged behavior.

Typical Fran stuff that rubs me (and many others based on prior exchanges) the wrong way. It was petty on my part and should have let it go.

To Fran’s credit, I do appreciate his recruiting updates. That’s good information.
Speaking of weird, deranged behavior.....

And speaking of someone who has no idea how to use his iphone, maybe you should do us all a favor and take an iphone course

Better yet, do us all an even bigger favor and never quote someone's post.

Speaking of weird, deranged behavior.....

And speaking of someone who has no idea how to use his iphone, maybe you should do us all a favor and take an iphone course

Better yet, do us all an even bigger favor and never quote someone's post.

Speaking of quotes ... :)

Quotation-Rodney-Dangerfield-A-homeless-guy-came-up-to-me-on-the-street-108-30-13.jpg

As expected:

Starting 5:

The next 4 :
6. Joe Toussaint
7. Patrick McCaffery
8. Keegan Murray
9. Jack Nunge (when he is back)

NOV 24 UPDATE:

Lets face it. The starting 5 has been set since March.

The next 4 appear to be:
6. Joe Toussaint
7. Jack Nunge (when he is back)
8. Patrick McCaffery
9. Keegan Murray (congrats, @PHawkKenyon !!!)

SOURCE:

For our first important BIG game vs #16 North Carolina, these were the minutes played:

Starting 5:
35 Garza
32 Weezy
34 CJF
17 Connor
31 JBo

Off the bench:
06 Keegan Murray
11 PMac
22 Nunge
12 Joe Toussaint
200 Total Minutes
=================

I would be surprised if JBo is not on board with this, he'd be ideal coming off the bench providing another source of firepower....
are you surprised JBo played 31 minutes to just 12 for JoeT?

will this trend hold vs Gonzaga & B1G conference games?

For our first important BIG game vs #16 North Carolina, these were the minutes played:

Starting 5:
35 Garza
32 Weezy
34 CJF
17 Connor
31 JBo

4 Off the bench:
06 Keegan Murray
11 PMac
22 Nunge
12 Joe Toussaint
200 Total Minutes
=================

I see Bohannon manning the reserve unit and balancing out our offensive/defensive weakness and strengths. Fran's got a lot of time to play with these lineups and I hope he can strike a balanced one. Too many times this year he had lineup in that could not score, especially when the reserves came in. If he's healthy Bohannon maintains our efficiency and continues our needed spacing.
its good to see JBo healthy & starting, IMO

i wonder how he feels this morning after playing 31 minutes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT