ADVERTISEMENT

Starting out as the most corrupt administration ever?

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
A case can be made...

http://www.joemygod.com/2017/04/27/...gation-michael-flynn-warned-foreign-payments/
Inspector General Opens Investigation Into Michael Flynn, He Was Warned About Foreign Payments
Politico reports:

The Pentagon’s inspector general is now investigating Michael Flynn over payments he received from foreign governments after retiring from the Army, according to documents released Thursday by the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee.

The documents also show the Defense Intelligence Agency warned Flynn after his 2014 retirement as the agency’s director that he was barred from accepting payments from foreign governments.

The intelligence agency informed President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser in a letter that, as a retired military officer, he was still subject to the Constitution’s emoluments clause, which bars government officials from accepting gifts or payments from foreign governments.

With technology, press, etc. what it is today, i think it is much harder to get away with stuff. I bet this admin ranks behind every one at least from 1900 backwards.

18137-z3qevt.gif

On an odd note, Flynn took the trip in November of 2015. The Obama administration gave him full top secret clearance in March of 2016.

On an odd note, Flynn took the trip in November of 2015. The Obama administration gave him full top secret clearance in March of 2016.
Someone got their talking points. The Obama Administration also showed him the door. And, it's the Trump Administration that is hiding documents from the suddenly toothless Jason Chaffetz.
Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

Here's the scary thing about this whole thing. It might not even be in the top ten of bad things to worry about with Trump.

Reactions: cigaretteman
With technology, press, etc. what it is today, i think it is much harder to get away with stuff. I bet this admin ranks behind every one at least from 1900 backwards.
That would be an interesting academic point to investigate. If anyone takes up the challenge, please report back.

Why do you think Trump does not use email? Electronic footprints are forever.

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
Here's the scary thing about this whole thing. It might not even be in the top ten of bad things to worry about with Trump.
If by this you mean Flynn, you have a case. If however you mean selling influence to foreigners, this is part of the biggest problem with Trump. He's a bought puppet. Our nation is under foreign occupation today. It hardly matters how good or bad Yrump does on any policy position when he is a Russian operative.

If by this you mean Flynn, you have a case. If however you mean selling influence to foreigners, this is part of the biggest problem with Trump. He's a bought puppet. Our nation is under foreign occupation today. It hardly matters how good or bad Yrump does on any policy position when he is a Russian operative.

It is amazing the stupid things that liberals actually care about. No wonder their party has nothing now.

Well Trump starting WWIII is my top worry. But yes, Trump personally working with foreign entities to sell out America definitely Trumps Flynn.

It is amazing the stupid things that liberals actually care about. No wonder their party has nothing now.
It's amazing how far you cons have fallen. There was a time cons would have stood up for America. It was one of the last good things about that crowd. Now you are just deplorable to your core. Tic Toc, don't ask for forgiveness.

Well Trump starting WWIII is my top worry. But yes, Trump personally working with foreign entities to sell out America definitely Trumps Flynn.
If there is a WWIII, you can bet it will be because that's what Moscow ordered. We aren't a nation anymore. The cons betrayed us all. They all must go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT