ADVERTISEMENT

Starting today I am boycotting any restaurant

That won’t give me a god damn menu. We’ve known for two years that COVID doesn’t spread on surfaces you irrational dumb phuques. I am done scanning QR code’s and scrolling through menus on my phone.

Yeah!! What restaurant would want a menu they can customize instantly at a fraction of the cost. F them and their hight profit margins

Yeah!! What restaurant would want a menu they can customize instantly at a fraction of the cost. F them and their hight profit margins

F them if they lack of concern for their customer’s experience.

I don’t care. A disposable menu can’t cost more than a quarter. I’m pretty sore they can absorb that cost.

And then they have to throw out 500 menus if they're forced to raise the price of something. Or just not sell it at all. Or scratch it out with pen. Or whatever. It's a problem.

Reactions: 3boysmom
old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif

And then they have to throw out 500 menus if they're forced to raise the price of something. Or just not sell it at all. Or scratch it out with pen. Or whatever. It's a problem.

It’s not a problem. We’ve had menus for decades, and good restaurants still do. The ones that don’t care about me no longer get my business.

Reactions: mustang_hawk
I paid $15.75 for 6 piece chicken strip at Canes today. I won’t be going back for a long time.
And they are not even that good. I lived in Nebraska a decade ago and when canes came out it was awesome. Giant strips of chicken, good slaw, the bread is always stellar. Now they are half the size.

That won’t give me a god damn menu. We’ve known for two years that COVID doesn’t spread on surfaces you irrational dumb phuques. I am done scanning QR code’s and scrolling through menus on my phone.
Hear hear!!!

We’ve known for two years that COVID doesn’t spread on surfaces
Is that true?

What I think we know is that the original belief that virus survival on surfaces posed a more dangerous vector than airborne virus was incorrect. But it is still the case that the virus can and does survive on surfaces for a while (depending on the surface). It's less of a risk than previously thought but it's a non-zero risk.

If you know of data showing it's a zero risk, I'd be interested.

If it's a risk you want to take, that's entirely up to you.

Personally, I still avoid restaurants.

I have gotten somewhat lax about spraying deliveries, though.

Is that true?

What I think we know is that the original belief that virus survival on surfaces posed a more dangerous vector than airborne virus was incorrect. But it is still the case that the virus can and does survive on surfaces for a while (depending on the surface). It's less of a risk than previously thought but it's a non-zero risk.

UPS won’t deliver to me anymore because I kept chasing after them with Lysol.

Somewhere a tree is crying.

Is that true?

Live look at WWJD’s house on delivery day.

ET-19476-copy.jpg

Is that true?

It can spread by surfaces. Not like originally thought. Now I’ve run this scenario past OP before and he never responded.

Player one has Covid and sneezes in his hand, then grabs door handle with said hand. Player two, walking slightly behind player one reaches for same said door handle and touches the nasty stuff from player one’s hand. Player two then rubs his eyes because they itch.

Well looky their, player two now has Covid.

It can spread by surfaces. Not like originally thought. Now I’ve run this scenario past OP before and he never responded.

Player one has Covid and sneezes in his hand, then grabs door handle with said hand. Player two, walking slightly behind player one reaches for same said door handle and touches the nasty stuff from player one’s hand. Player two then rubs his eyes because they itch.

Well looky their, player two now has Covid.

*there

Anyway we're talking about menus, not door handles.

Menus will become a luxury item. The ‘high quality’ restaurants will continue to offer a physical menu. The chains and independents will utilize the cheaper and more flexible digital option.

ADVERTISEMENT