ADVERTISEMENT

State continues to get sh**tier

BlIIlken2

HR All-American
Nov 23, 2021

Seriously are they trying to drive everyone who isn’t trailer trash, a west Des Moines maga karen or NW Iowa male farmer out?!

Seriously are they trying to drive everyone who isn’t trailer trash, a west Des Moines maga karen or NW Iowa male farmer out?!

...and those so-called "abortion drugs" have multiple other uses, which will prevent lots of people from getting standard of care when they cannot get access.

Worse than Volusia County?

This place sucks. The only thing keeping me from going to a sane state is my wife not being able to retire for 4 more years.
You'd think that the mullahs in Des Moines would care that people with money and college degrees are leaving, but they don't. We will be right behind you. The are bound and determined to turn Iowa into a state ruled by Christian Sharia Law. Diversity and differing opinions will be tolerated as long as they are state sanctioned.

How many more days of this session left? I've had enough already.
They still have enough time to introduce legislation requiring all women to wear Apple watches that track their menstrual cycles, and require any medical provider, pharmacist, Hy-Vee checkout clerk to report any woman they suspect of being pregnant to the state.
After eliminating morning after pills they will go for birth control. Then they will work on ways to prevent pregnant women from leaving the state. People used to say that's hyperbolic, and you fear mongering, but, there are states already working on it.

Every time I land back in this great state, I'm grateful to be home and to call it MY home.

Seriously people, use a condom or a frick'n sponge or something. This shit isn't difficult.
Where you living at THESE days?

Every time I land back in this great state…
Ah yes, such is the danger of colorful balloons.
raf,750x1000,075,t,8DB3D2:e6f0370482.jpg

The great thing about America is, you’re free to move to any state you want. Like, if you don’t like Iowa, you can move to another state where I’m sure all of your needs will be met, where all of your political views will align with everyone else’s, where everything is perfect, and where you can live happily ever after. As Nike says, stop being such whiny little bitches and Just Do It.

The great thing about America is, you’re free to move to any state you want. Like, if you don’t like Iowa, you can move to another state where I’m sure all of your needs will be met, where all of your political views will align with everyone else’s, where everything is perfect, and where you can live happily ever after. As Nike says, stop being such whiny little bitches and Just Do It.
Plenty are. That's the problem.

Do you reside in the state?

Reactions: SIXERS24
What if you are a female serving in the USAF in a red state? Always nice to see the small government conservatives of GIAOT tell us we have to submit to their overreach.

How old are you?

Reactions: HawkMD and SIXERS24
Really please share?
"The bill would expand Reynolds’ “more options for maternal support” program passed last year to include initiatives that support men involved in a pregnancy.

Referred to as the MOMS program, it provides funding and resources designed to encourage childbirth and discourage abortion. The funding provided by the law Republicans passed last year goes to facilities that promote “healthy pregnancies and childbirth instead of abortion.”

Often called crisis pregnancy centers, these facilities have been criticized by abortion rights advocates as misleading and not fully licensed medical facilities. According to the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists, they often “use false and misleading information, emotional manipulation, and delays to divert pregnant people from accessing comprehensive and timely care.”

"The bill would expand Reynolds’ “more options for maternal support” program passed last year to include initiatives that support men involved in a pregnancy.

Referred to as the MOMS program, it provides funding and resources designed to encourage childbirth and discourage abortion. The funding provided by the law Republicans passed last year goes to facilities that promote “healthy pregnancies and childbirth instead of abortion.”

Often called crisis pregnancy centers, these facilities have been criticized by abortion rights advocates as misleading and not fully licensed medical facilities. According to the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists, they often “use false and misleading information, emotional manipulation, and delays to divert pregnant people from accessing comprehensive and timely care.”
So as usual you got nothing. You liberal wackos are only happy if a dead baby ends up in a garbage bin.

So as usual you got nothing.
Read up on these things. They aren't even subject to HIPAA laws. And Reynolds is giving them the keys to our healthcare system.

"CPC is a term used to refer to certain facilities that represent themselves as legitimate reproductive health care clinics providing care for pregnant people but actually aim to dissuade people from accessing certain types of reproductive health care, including abortion care and even contraceptive options. Staff members at these unregulated and often nonmedical facilities have no legal obligation to provide pregnant people with accurate information and are not subject to HIPAA or required by law to maintain client confidentiality. Many CPCs are affiliated with national organizations that provide funding, support, and training to advance a broadscale antiabortion agenda.i, ii, iii

You know your position is not defendable when the best defense you have is to leave if you don't like it. This is what babies do.
What's there to defend? This is the leadership voted in by the people, so this is how it will be?

They still have enough time to introduce legislation requiring all women to wear Apple watches that track their menstrual cycles, and require any medical provider, pharmacist, Hy-Vee checkout clerk to report any woman they suspect of being pregnant to the state.
After eliminating morning after pills they will go for birth control. Then they will work on ways to prevent pregnant women from leaving the state. People used to say that's hyperbolic, and you fear mongering, but, there are states already working on it.
Again, this is not the morning after pill(s). This is for mifepristone. Read the bill.

Morning after pills are not substantively similar to this at all.

ADVERTISEMENT