ADVERTISEMENT

State Farm maintains ties with Aaron Rodgers after vaccine comments

I mean do these two look vaccinated to you? Has anyone asked them? If not, why not?
It's important for people to be able to trust their insurance spokespeople.

Liberty_Mutual-Limu_Emu_3x2_0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
I mean do these two look vaccinated to you? Has anyone asked them? If not, why not?
It's important for people to be able to trust their insurance spokespeople.

Liberty_Mutual-Limu_Emu_3x2_0.jpg

My 2 year old would kick your ass for making fun of the Wiberdee (he needs to work on his L's!) commericals!

The Emu said it's been 'immunized'. Take that as you will.

Think of it this way.

Aaron says he gets his medical advice from Joe Rogan. Do you think that makes him a more or less valuable spokesperson to State Farm?

anyone with a brain would say less but perhaps State Farm is trying to corner the market on the 10's of millions of brainless imbeciles that need insurance too. Although, that seems like a bad strategy as I suspect brainless imbeciles have a higher claim rate than people with a functioning brain and IQ above and beyond pocket lint.

Angry

Rogers was one of many millions of people that probably latched on to bad information about the vaccine.
bad info as in someone telling you that you have to get one? Or as in if you do get one, you won't get sick?

Next you'll tell me Jake from State Farm isn't real.
He's real alright, but he pulled a reverse Sammy Sosa/Michael Jackson and went from White to Black.

Maybe Aaron Rodgers will do something similar and go for the Aunt Jemi........ oh shit, she dead and gone. Too bad Aaron, your timing was off.

Reactions: GOHOX69
He's real alright, but he pulled a reverse Sammy Sosa/Michael Jackson and went from White to Black.

Maybe Aaron Rodgers will do something similar and go for the Aunt Jemi........ oh shit, she dead and gone. Too bad Aaron, your timing was off.
Haha yes I did notice that about Jake. Good call!

Haha yes I did notice that about Jake. Good call!
I have never bought a product because of some "celebrity", but I will admit it crossed my mind for a second back in the day during those Miller Light commercials with all the old Football players and others. Some of those were funny as hell. I was a Budweiser guy, and ultimately couldn't do it, but damn those were good commercials. (I was only going to buy one or two and toast to those guys, certainly wasn't switching permanently)

Reactions: GOHOX69
I have never bought a product because of some "celebrity", but I will admit it crossed my mind for a second back in the day during those Miller Light commercials with all the old Football players and others. Some of those were funny as hell. I was a Budweiser guy, and ultimately couldn't do it, but damn those were good commercials. (I was only going to buy one or two and toast to those guys, certainly wasn't switching permanently)
Tastes great v. Less filing.

I miss those days.

It's not the bad information that bothers me, it's the lying about it and then smugly acting like you're smarter than CDC scientists because you listen to the male version of Gwyneth Paltrow. Rodgers got caught in a lie and now is acting like a spoiled child who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and won't admit it. I've always thought Rodgers was a diva, now I think he's a piece of shit.

That’s the other thing for Rodgers. First he admits he is stupid and then compounds the issue and demonstrates he is a douche.

nice work destroying your personal brand

Been saying it for years and get killed on here for saying it.

ADVERTISEMENT