ADVERTISEMENT

Statements filled at best with distorted half-truths

"Spokesman is even worse"

giphy.gif

As I mentioned before, that is exactly the reason why the independent investigation is important. Its important not only for the University to ascertain potential legal exposure but also to accumulate as much evidence as possible, assess its credibility, and develop a plan of action.

Matters will get sorted out to a large extent when the report is finalized and presented to the University. One thing I'm certain about: when completed, the University will have substantially more credible evidence in its possession concerning any legal issues (whether favorable or unfavorable) than Robert T. Green will ever have.

Last edited:
While I thought Doc’s article was very well done I wouldn’t go to far in drawing conclusions until the investigation is complete. My hope is that the Law firm that is doing the investigation is getting a full picture of events being alleged not just what is being said on Twitter. If some of the claims are in fact true then there should be ways to corroborate them is so a proper conclusion can be made and action taken if need be.

The last thing we need is for the investigation to be too narrow in scope which gives the impression it wasn’t in depth enough and thus comes off more like a cover up.

While I thought Doc’s article was very well done I wouldn’t go to far in drawing conclusions until the investigation is complete. My hope is that the Law firm that is doing the investigation is getting a full picture of events being alleged not just what is being said on Twitter. If some of the claims are in fact true then there should be ways to corroborate them is so a proper conclusion can be made and action taken if need be.

The last thing we need is for the investigation to be too narrow in scope which gives the impression it wasn’t in depth enough and thus comes off more like a cover up.

No sure what to take away from the investigation timing. It's been about a month. I thought it would have been wrapped up by now. Looking forward to getting that completed so the program can move on.

No sure what to take away from the investigation timing. It's been about a month. I thought it would have been wrapped up by now. Looking forward to getting that completed so the program can move on.

These investigations generally take months, not a couple weeks. To me when Barta said weeks not months, he meant less than 2 months. There should be a thorough investigation to ensure nothing is swept under the rug.

I think some of the players and their accusations unfortunately are now a distraction to the overall goal of putting things right for all the players in the Iowa program. Those particular players have a different goal in mind, and it has zero to do with the program itself, it's a much more selfish motive in play for them.

I think some of the players and their accusations unfortunately are now a distraction to the overall goal of putting things right for all the players in the Iowa program. Those particular players have a different goal in mind, and it has zero to do with the program itself, it's a much more selfish motive in play for them.
the goal was never to get things right. the goal of antifa and blm is to rip down america from the top down. including football. rip apart america one football team at a time

will they investigate robert t green and blm and antifa? probably not

the goal was never to get things right. the goal of antifa and blm is to rip down america from the top down. including football. rip apart america one football team at a time

Antifa and BLM are not on scholarship at Iowa, hell they’re not even walking on.

I know, I know, in your world everything is political. I disagree and know that things will be better with Iowa football. But you do you.

Antifa and BLM are not on scholarship at Iowa, hell they’re not even walking on.

I know, I know, in your world everything is political. I disagree and know that things will be better with Iowa football. But you do you.
I am fairly certain they got into the heads, though, of folks like daniels. if it isn't robert t green doing it, it is some other "movement".

they made political the moment they invoked the names of people killed by cops then fired doyle for no reason at all like he was a white cop killing folks or something

When the investigation is completed, they will discover something that most people know already .... the Iowa Football program is a, well, uh, football program. Coaches insult players, players break rules, coaches play guys that they can trust over a more talented guy they can't trust, players get pissed when they don't get the playing time they think they should, team rules that are ok to some are offensive to others, blah, blah, etc.

The careers of college football coaches depend on wins. Coaches make decisions (right or wrong) to give the team the best chance to win. They aren't going to play a white guy over a better black player because of race - why on earth would they?

Also a football program depends on guys having a chance to play in the NFL, otherwise recruiting suffers. No coach is going to torpedo a players chance in the NFL because he doesn't like their tattoos.

This is getting pretty annoying.

And it gets even worse.

I read that on Mr Greens site yesterday and couldn’t believe it. We use a terminology in our house when someone goes off the rails. BSC - Bat Shit Crazy. Mr Green has gone BSC. He is saying Tyler’s Ok emoji is a white power emoji. I don’t know shit about emoji’s but Mr Green is just making shit up now.

I read that on Mr Greens site yesterday and couldn’t believe it. We use a terminology in our house when someone goes off the rails. BSC - Bat Shit Crazy. Mr Green has gone BSC. He is saying Tyler’s Ok emoji is a white power emoji. I don’t know shit about emoji’s but Mr Green is just making shit up now.
they have all made up crap from the very beginning, every one of them. they had to make up crap to get doyle fired. I am very shocked KF didn't squash the BS at first when it first started happening.

Reactions: Hawk fan in Minn
When the investigation is completed, they will discover something that most people know already .... the Iowa Football program is a, well, uh, football program. Coaches insult players, players break rules, coaches play guys that they can trust over a more talented guy they can't trust, players get pissed when they don't get the playing time they think they should, team rules that are ok to some are offensive to others, blah, blah, etc.

The careers of college football coaches depend on wins. Coaches make decisions (right or wrong) to give the team the best chance to win. They aren't going to play a white guy over a better black player because of race - why on earth would they?

Also a football program depends on guys having a chance to play in the NFL, otherwise recruiting suffers. No coach is going to torpedo a players chance in the NFL because he doesn't like their tattoos.

We can always get better as a program and there are a few things we’ve changed already, hopefully for the better, based on this player movement (the non-axe grinders) feedback BUT your post is spot on.

These investigations generally take months, not a couple weeks. To me when Barta said weeks not months, he meant less than 2 months. There should be a thorough investigation to ensure nothing is swept under the rug.
You know if there are lawyers involved it will take months and months.
$$$$$$$

they have all made up crap from the very beginning, every one of them. they had to make up crap to get doyle fired. I am very shocked KF didn't squash the BS at first when it first started happening.

Not all of them made stuff up... there were plenty of stories from reputable players who have no axe to grind with the university. They are Hawks. They had bad parts of their experience.

Other guys are out to blame others for not succeeding in one area of their academic experience.

they made political the moment they invoked the names of people killed by cops then fired doyle for no reason at all like he was a white cop killing folks or something

You are distorting facts to represent your narrative and that is no different than those that you are trying to admonish.

Separation agreements require signature from both parties and include negotiations to ensure both sides receive a package that allows them to agreeably move on. Severance packages are given to a party who is fired and is told to pack their sh*t and leave.

Honest question... do you understand the difference?

You are distorting facts to represent your narrative and that is no different than those that you are trying to admonish.

Separation agreements require signature from both parties and include negotiations to ensure both sides receive a package that allows them to agreeably move on. Severance packages are given to a party who is fired and is told to pack their sh*t and leave.

Honest question... do you understand the difference?
yes i understand a third thing happened with iowa and doyle

I cut you some slack for having had to live in both Ottumwa and Texas...but you are twisted

This is pretty spot on.

Reactions: pahawk68
I cut you some slack for having had to live in both Ottumwa and Texas...but you are twisted
what is twisted about calling it like it is? there was crap made up. doyle got the boot. KF should have seen this from a mile away and squashed it. it was total BS

Attorneys want to bill hours and the University won’t stop them because of the optics.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08

We have a good BINGO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT