ADVERTISEMENT

Stay the course Dasonte

I also think Bowen has a chance to be really, really good - but he's not there yet. And you know, I applaud Fran for not playing everyone just to play them. For whatever reason he's stopped going 10-11 deep this year and I like it.
This is a great point. The last 3 years, we've noticed Fran get to a comfortable rotation by February, and rattle off a ton of wins. Starting to see it all come together again this season.

We're losing Connor, Rabracha, Kris next year, his time might be coming sooner then he wants...hopefully he knows that

Reactions: jbofan
I also think Bowen has a chance to be really, really good - but he's not there yet. And you know, I applaud Fran for not playing everyone just to play them. For whatever reason he's stopped going 10-11 deep this year and I like it.
Because he's not 10-11 deep as in the past, you know like when 5 fresh bodies would come in at the 12 minute break. Don't have that this year

I hope he sticks it out to grow and learn.
Seems like a good kid, but if he bolts then good riddance.
Good Lord, he's barely half way through his freshman year. Good riddance? Has he shown himself to be a problem around campus or with his teammates?

Reactions: cecilB
in this day and age, i'd say there's a better chance he vacates than stays. I'm sure there are coaches already texting him and telling him he wouldn't be sitting on their team. Just they new way of doing things.

He really has struggled of late when playing IMO, so the game was close and maybe FM could not risk the substitution.

Good Lord, he's barely half way through his freshman year. Good riddance? Has he shown himself to be a problem around campus or with his teammates?
Not to my knowledge but if he bolts due to lack of PT and not trying to hack it here then, yes, good riddance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT