ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers Color Rush - Would you like to see the Hawks do something like this?

Would you like the Hawkeyes to go All black with gold trim like the Steelers Color Rush?

• Yes

Votes: 64 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
Black jersey with gold trim. Black pants with gold stripe.

ColorRush_Article_900x600.jpg

I do like the yellow helmets and yellow letters we wore a few years ago. Put a flying logo on one side, numbers on the other

I'd keep our current jerseys (white numbers), but I'd love to see an option with black pants. The black pants could be worn with either white or black jerseys.

Liked the Steeler's unis today. Nothing but black & gold. Nothing but the tiger Hawk on the side of the helmet, name and numbers on the jerseys. Not even the gold stripes on the shoulders and sleeves. Almost monochromatic.

Reactions: 24 so far
Liked the Steeler's unis today. Nothing but black & gold. Nothing but the tiger Hawk on the side of the helmet, name and numbers on the jerseys. Not even the gold stripes on the shoulders and sleeves. Almost monochromatic.
That would be Lame.

Those unis are a work of art. Best looking color rush uniforms out of any NFL team. Would love to see the Hawks replicate them. The ones we wore last year were lame af.

Reactions: LGEND24
I love it when a fashion thread breaks out, NTTAWWT.
I thought they were pretty sweet. Would be a good alternate jersey for Iowa. As long as we don't ever try to mimick the Steelers hideous Bumblebee unis. I think the Steelers said they are retiring those for good. Thank god.

Last edited:
Those unis are a work of art. Best looking color rush uniforms out of any NFL team. Would love to see the Hawks replicate them. The ones we wore last year were lame af.
Check out the Saints Away Uniforms. The Hawks would look awesome in those. Just change the gold color to what Iowa uses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT