ADVERTISEMENT

Stender and CeMarClown

HerkyFan

HR Heisman
May 10, 2013
I see clown fans are still chirping about KF changing the “advisory” committee that was for him and him alone.

Why can’t clown fans grasp that KF’s “advisory” committee never was or ever intended to be. Diversity, Equity or Inclusion function? There is a University and AD level committee for that which can’t be dissolved by KF or anyone else unilaterally within the Athletic Department.

Must ignore or can you tell us why it is clown fans know better than KF on his “advisory” committee?

Or is this yet another example of isu fans never letting facts get in the way of their “delusions”?

Do tell us how it really is, you have never been shy before.

• Haha
Reactions: ImmaHwkDork
Oh and while you are at it can you explain to us why players of color inside the Iowa Football program don’t leave such a “racist” program? I mean clown fans love chirping about how Iowa is a racist program but then have no answer for why players and coaches don’t leave in mass?

Must ignore?

• Haha
Why worry about what they think? We all believe what we want to believe. They hate us so facts will always be in the way.
For the most part you are correct, we shouldn’t care what they think. The problem I have is when clown fans talk about Iowa they and then their elementary kid not knowing any better takes the douchy attitude it to school. This happened with my kids and now is happening with my nieces. Yep clown fan spouts off about KF being a racist and how Iowa fans look the other way and their kid goes to school and starts calling every kid wearing Iowa shirts a “racist”.

So for the most part you are right but that level of douche I can’t get past. We will see how the kids father reacts to this but history tells me he will just give his kid a pat on the back and tell the world to ignore it.

Last edited:
For the most part you are correct, we shouldn’t care what the think. The problem I have with how clown fans think is when they talk about it and their elementary kid not knowing an better takes it to school. This happened with my kids and now is happening with my nieces. Yep clown fan spouts off about KF being a racist and how Iowa fans look the other way and their kid goes to school and starts calling every kid wearing Iowa shirts a “racist”.

So for the most part you are right but that level of douche I can’t get past. We will see how the kids father reacts to this but history tells me he will give his kid a pat on the back and tell the world to ignore it.

The Lion is not concerned with the opinions of the sheep.

Six straight. Will be seven straight soon enough. That’s all that matters.
Not if you talk to clown fans. Unless Iowa scores 30+ points it will be a “boring” game and “boring” wins don’t count.

Unless it is college basketball then winning 51-47 is so “exciting”.

Last edited:
"Difference of opinion leads to inquiry, and inquiry to the truth"

Thomas Jefferson

The purpose of a message board (in my opinion) is to share ideas + opinions from different perspectives. We don't necessarily have to agree with each other.

No one on this message board knows what goes on behind the closed doors of the Iowa Football program. I think people believe what they want to believe, and oftentimes see what they want (and hope) to see.

Time will tell what happens with this Diversity Committee business. In my opinion, this latest controversy will go away for a variety of reasons - mostly because there is too much $$$ involved.

Thomas Jefferson

The purpose of a message board (in my opinion) is to share ideas + opinions from different perspectives. We don't necessarily have to agree with each other.

No one on this message board knows what goes on behind the closed doors of the Iowa Football program. I think people believe what they want to believe, and oftentimes see what they want (and hope) to see.

Time will tell what happens with this Diversity Committee business. In my opinion, this latest controversy will go away for a variety of reasons - mostly because there is too much $$$ involved.
It'll go away because it's a non issue. It's his personal committee created by him for him... Above and beyond any "required" response.

Throw in very low transfer portal appearances and at least one current black player blasting the story and the picture is pretty clear. Unless, of course, you have an agenda....

Thomas Jefferson

Again the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee is at the University level not the “advisory committee” that is for KF and KF alone. That “advisory committee” is what the Gazette and others have been talking about without knowing it’s purpose. But clown fans have latched onto what they think it is.

Why can’t isu fans grasp this? Or is your argument that you and other isu fans know better than those within the program?

Thank god we have isu fans to tell the world what is actually going on and they alone know the truth.

It'll go away because it's a non issue. It's his personal committee created by him for him... Above and beyond any "required" response.

Throw in very low transfer portal appearances and at least one current black player blasting the story and the picture is pretty clear. Unless, of course, you have an agenda....
Nope this must be ignored, isu fans know better. They don’t really want the truth and nothing but the truth they only want their version of the truth. Nothing else counts.

I see now the refs are “stealing the game” from the psycho sisters.

Got to hand to clown fans they are as consistent as the sun rising in the east. You guys should work for trump.

Last edited:
“It’s not fair” the announcers of the clown women game are biased.

Wambulance on the way for you clown fans.

So today’s cryclown fan delusion is that the current players in the Iowa football are really just like battered wives and won’t leave or speak out due to fear.

No really they actually believe this. Players are staying in the Iowa Football program only because they believe KF has direct control over their futures if they were to speak out and leave the program.

Pretty sure it happens every day, NFL teams pass on players that will help them win games because they left the Iowa Football program and KF told the NFL to pass on the kid.

Doesn’t make any sense when I say it out loud but to clown fans this makes perfect sense.

Must be that isu “education” they are always chirping about.

So today’s cryclown fan delusion is that the current players in the Iowa football are really just like battered wives and won’t leave or speak out due to fear.

No really they actually believe this. Players are staying in the Iowa Football program only because they believe KF has direct control over their futures if they were to speak out and leave the program.

Pretty sure it happens every day, NFL teams pass on players that will help them win games because they left the Iowa Football program and KF told the NFL to pass on the kid.

Doesn’t make any sense when I say it out loud but to clown fans this makes perfect sense.

Must be that isu “education” they are always chirping about.

Seriously? Wow...they have taken delusion to another level. Simply amazing how they can adopt any theory imaginable to support the reality they want.

Reactions: HerkyFan
It still amazes me that people who chose to live in Ames, Iowa for college think they can meaningfully participate in a conversation on black diversity or tell other schools how to handle it.

3% of Ames' population is black. They are home to 1 of only 2 major public liberal art schools in the state, and they still are bringing down the state average. That's pathetic at best.

Reactions: HerkyFan
It still amazes me that people who chose to live in Ames, Iowa for college think they can meaningfully participate in a conversation on black diversity or tell other schools how to handle it.

3% of Ames' population is black. They are home to 1 of only 2 major public liberal art schools in the state, and they still are bringing down the state average. That's pathetic at best.
Hey now don’t go and bring facts or data to this conversation. Clown fans can’t handle simple logic let alone data they will have no answer for.

Funny how cyclone fans don't seem to remember Fennelly and ISU getting sued for discrimination and all the racist acts that have happened on their campus. Selective memory I guess.

I get your point, Herk. In his mind it was never set up to be a "diversity" committee. But I challenge you to google the words Kirk Ferentz. Within the top 5 headlines you'll find the words diversity and committee together in a sentence. That's not us clown fans, that's national media.

For the record I don't think KF or his assistants are racist and it sucks they're being portrayed that way.

If you have trolls from other schools in your subject, you're doing it wrong.
Not really the people I listed come here and take the attitude that the isu fan base is normal, righteous and fully objective. I am showing that the only way they come to that conclusion is to ignore massive amounts of evidence to the contrary.

I even tried to give them an out by showing facts that the isu fan base is still having trouble with comprehending but to no avail they persist.

Not really the people I listed come here and take the attitude that the isu fan base is normal, righteous and fully objective. I am showing that the only way they come to that conclusion is to ignore massive amounts of evidence to the contrary.

I even tried to give them an out by showing facts that the isu fan base is still having trouble with comprehending but to no avail they persist.
There’s a key word in your post.

ISU is not a "liberal arts" school.

A lot of folks would say how can anyone from Iowa have a meaningful conversation on, as you say, "black diversity," with only 3.7 percent of the state being black. ISU named their football stadium after their first black player, before it was a popular thing to do, 25 years ago. They've made a lot of hay with that over the years.

Is it meaningful? Depends on who you ask. As football programs go, there's only on major university in the state with a "diversity" PR problem, and it doesn't appear to be the clones.

Here is the real truth Hawk fans. Clown fans are afraid that the Iowa Football Program will actually become a better environment for all players through change. Then the culture will improve, players will be happier and more comfortable, recruiting will improve, and the Iowa Football Program they can't beat now will be even harder for them to beat in the future.

oOYdPdc5_400x400.jpg

Why is any of this relevant to anything? Minorities aren't being driven from Iowa or forbidden to live in Iowa. They just don't. National migration patterns through 160 years of history have produced the variety of demographics in the various states, cities and regions.

Iowa is less than 3% black. Not going to change in the next 100 years.

The big lie is diversity is per se good. It's not. What if one or more of the Chicago gangs, that have turned much of Chicago into a combat zone, decide to expand into Des Moines, the next real city to the west. Now that would change our demographics but hardly improve the culture and lifestyle of Des Moines-a big net negative indeed. On the other hand, Des Moines has been starving for population for at least 20 years. If black people want to move from Chicago for more economic opportunity and a much better lifestyle then our demographics would change in a net positive direction.

The skin color isn't relevant, but the behavior is. Do we really want the kids that reject our school over race? That is the very definition of racism.

Last edited:
A lot of folks would say how can anyone from Iowa have a meaningful conversation on, as you say, "black diversity," with only 3.7 percent of the state being black. ISU named their football stadium after their first black player, before it was a popular thing to do, 25 years ago. They've made a lot of hay with that over the years.

Is it meaningful? Depends on who you ask. As football programs go, there's only on major university in the state with a "diversity" PR problem, and it doesn't appear to be the clones.
There is also only one Flagship University in the State of Iowa and it is in Iowa City.

Must ignore?

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Why are so many on here concerned about what ISU fans think?
1. I am not ok when elementary aged kids go to school and call other kids wearing Iowa shirts “racists” because of what they hear there father spewing at home.

2. Racism at its core is pure and simple hate. Clown fans want to pick and choose their version of reality but in the end it it is pure hate of anything and everything related to the University of Iowa yet they can’t see that from up on their high horse.

The examples are right out in the open but clown fans refuse to acknowledge it. I don’t expect it will ever change, it is too deep rooted in the isu culture.

ADVERTISEMENT