ADVERTISEMENT

Stender and CeMarClown

1. I am not ok when elementary aged kids go to school and call other kids wearing Iowa shirts “racists” because of what they hear there father spewing at home.

2. Racism at its core is pure and simple hate. Clown fans want to pick and choose their version of reality but in the end it it is pure hate of anything and everything related to the University of Iowa yet they can’t see that from up on their high horse.

The examples are right out in the open but clown fans refuse to acknowledge it. I don’t expect it will ever change, it is too deep rooted in the isu culture.
Meh. I'd rather make fun of Nebraska if we're going to spend time talking about another program.

Reactions: squeezebox
For the most part you are correct, we shouldn’t care what they think. The problem I have is when clown fans talk about Iowa they and then their elementary kid not knowing any better takes the douchy attitude it to school. This happened with my kids and now is happening with my nieces. Yep clown fan spouts off about KF being a racist and how Iowa fans look the other way and their kid goes to school and starts calling every kid wearing Iowa shirts a “racist”.

So for the most part you are right but that level of douche I can’t get past. We will see how the kids father reacts to this but history tells me he will just give his kid a pat on the back and tell the world to ignore it.
I would just tell my kid (who are Iowa fans) to respond to the douche isu kids with...scoreboard & walk away. 😉

Reactions: Hawk fan in Minn
What's a flagship?

"What is a Flagship University?

A flagship university tends to be the most known university in its state. It is generally the first public university ever founded and the one that receives the most support from the state government. It’s an institution people tend to search for the most, one with a good doctoral program profile. The majority of flagship universities count with and NCAA Division I athletics and are members of the Association of American Universities. Both groups are very important in the United States, being a part of them is a sign of leadership and prestige."

Reactions: Hans81

A flagship university tends to be the most known university in its state. It is generally the first public university ever founded and the one that receives the most support from the state government. It’s an institution people tend to search for the most, one with a good doctoral program profile. The majority of flagship universities count with and NCAA Division I athletics and are members of the Association of American Universities. Both groups are very important in the United States, being a part of them is a sign of leadership and prestige."

I know what a flagship university is, knucklehead. Read my original question. What is a flagship?

Jeez.

Since UN got kicked out of the AAU, are they no longer the flagship university in Nebraska?

What's a flagship?
Wait you didn’t read the link? Explains a lot. Clown fans tend not to read or acknowledge anything that destroys one of their delusions. Read the article or have it read to you and if you still can’t grasp it let us know.

Now just to be sure you are a isu grad correct? Want to make sure we give isu full credit for the grads they churn out .

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Wait you didn’t read the link? Explains a lot. Clown fans tend not to read or acknowledge anything that destroys one of their delusions. Read the article or have it read to you and if you still can’t grasp it let us know.

Now just to be sure you are a isu grad correct? Want to make sure we give isu full credit for the grads they churn out .
If a school has the university hospital, medical school, law school, dental school it is probably the flagship university.

Not to disrespect veterinary medicine. If your dog gets sick you will head straight to an ISU DVM. Dogs are like family, you put your trust in an ISU grad. Perhaps don't wear your Iowa jacket when you take Fido in.

Last edited:
Reactions: shudaddy

Sadly no. I got my bachelor's from Sacramento State here in NorCal. I just grew up as a clone fan with other family members going there. It's been a tough row to hoe, so to speak.

If a school has the university hospital, medical school, law school, dental school it is probably the flagship university.

Not to disrespect veterinary medicine. If your dog gets sick you will head street to an ISU DVM. Dogs are like family, you put your trust in an ISU grad. Perhaps don't wear your Iowa jacket when you take Fido in.
Except don’t take fido to Ames. I made that mistake and the vets were too busy teaching first year idiots what to do to diagnose a problem had had been already diagnosed by an emergency vet clinic. We weren’t there for a diagnosis we there for a specific treatment. Yep called ahead but guess what the idiot that took the call didn’t bother to tell anyone and left the building and turned off his cell phone. By the time the morons figured that out the dog died.

So much for isu being some great vet school. Hopefully there isn’t a next time but if there is I will drive to Columbia MO before going back to lames.

Sadly no. I got my bachelor's from Sacramento State here in NorCal. I just grew up as a clone fan with other family members going there. It's been a tough row to hoe, so to speak.
So Sac state didn’t make sure you can effectively click on a link and read? That will make your life a “tough row to hoe”.

Except don’t take fido to Ames. I made that mistake and the vets were too busy teaching first year idiots what to do to diagnose a problem had had been already diagnosed by an emergency vet clinic. We weren’t there for a diagnosis we there for a specific treatment. Yep called ahead but guess what the idiot that took the call didn’t bother to tell anyone and left the building and turned off his cell phone. By the time the morons figured that out the dog died.

So much for isu being some great vet school.
Sorry about your loss HerkyFan. Is it possible the ISU vet school focuses on larger animals, like cattle, hogs, and cheerleaders?

I know what a flagship university is, knucklehead. Read my original question. What is a flagship?

Jeez.
Here you go. Here to help.

A flagship is a vessel used by the commanding officer of a group of naval ships, characteristically a flag officer entitled by custom to fly a distinguishing flag. Used more loosely, it is the lead ship in a fleet of vessels, typically the first, largest, fastest, most heavily armed, or best known.

Since UN got kicked out of the AAU, are they no longer the flagship university in Nebraska?

majority of flagship universities count with and NCAA Division I athletics and are members of the Association of American Universities.

Is the next question 'what is a majority?'

A lot of folks would say how can anyone from Iowa have a meaningful conversation on, as you say, "black diversity," with only 3.7 percent of the state being black. ISU named their football stadium after their first black player, before it was a popular thing to do, 25 years ago. They've made a lot of hay with that over the years.

Is it meaningful? Depends on who you ask. As football programs go, there's only on major university in the state with a "diversity" PR problem, and it doesn't appear to be the clones.
ISU named their stadium after a black player because he died from injuries received while playing and there was no one else to name it after based on accomplishment. I suppose they could have gone Troy Davis stadium but I think they made the right choice

ADVERTISEMENT