ADVERTISEMENT

Steven King Movies

Was there a movie? I havent read the book but I want to. Would you recommend?

Half of the recent IT remake was outstanding, part 2 was a let down.

I’m not normally one for horror movies, too many rely on lazy jump scares and cliches. Part 1 of IT did an amazing job at building suspense throughout.

Half of the recent IT remake was outstanding, part 2 was a let down.

I’m not normally one for horror movies, too many rely on lazy jump scares and cliches. Part 1 of IT did an amazing job at building suspense throughout.
I read IT and saw the movies, I meant Salems Lot.... sorry for the confusion... agree on the new adaptions tho.

I don't agree with the first sentence, but I definitely agree with the second. I've heard that most of his stories are based off of his dreams, and since dreams don't really have an "ending," I've postulated that that is why so many of his stories end in disappointment.

Totally agree here. Two of the best books I ever read were The Stand and It. They were also two of the worst endings of stories I've ever read; totally unworthy.
Add Under the Dome to that list. "It's the hand of God" "It's a space spider thing" "It's aliens ****ing with us". I thought the Dark Tower end was simply awful. I do like The shining though.

Clearly you've never seen Maximum Overdrive!

Yes, it's not Shawshank Redemption, Green Mike, etc, but that movie is a blast!

91rVlf-+5FL._SY679_.jpg

I have PTSD from that movie...my name over and over again in that voice...

It's like I'm banging Bart Simpson...

• Haha
Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT