ADVERTISEMENT

Stock market off 3%

Hoping it gets below 25000 one more time so Trump can tweet a fifth time (not an exaggeration) about it breaking 25,000.

Markets are very nervous with the news that massive money laundering continues and is BAU at some major global banking institutions. Especially the one Trump is often partnered with.

Some good money to be made right now. Pick a solid stock that's off over the past few days and flip it at the end of the week for a 10% gain.

Reactions: Run&Blade
What happens to the Trump campaign when his one, and only, positive talking point disappears? Equity markets tanking now is worst case scenario for Turd.

I imagine he'll be pressuring MoscowMirch today. GOP Senators are in a tough spot. At least the incumbent ones are.

The Fed certainly can't do any more. Blaming the House Dems seems like their only play.

What happens to the Trump campaign when his one, and only, positive talking point disappears? Equity markets tanking now is worst case scenario for Turd.

I imagine he'll be pressuring MoscowMirch today. GOP Senators are in a tough spot. At least the incumbent ones are.

The Fed certainly can't do any more. Blaming the House Dems seems like their only play.

I also maintain the whole house of cards built on free money for banks to invest starting to falter before the election is a sign they don’t think he will win. Which then makes people itchy on cashing out now. Will be interesting to see if it holds between now and election. Regardless I expect a major correction between now and the next inauguration

Reactions: MitchLL
There is very little that can be done to save the WH. I think a stimulus is off the table. Perhaps Trump will try and blame the House.

Whatever the outcome... Biden is going to have a big mess to clean up. And all those corporate tax cuts that Trump gave his friends aren't getting to the punch clock workers. That's not even taking into consideration when 2024 arrives and the tax breaks expire. Biden will absolutely have to eventually raise some taxes to make up the difference.

Is it coincidence that Democratic Presidents are always tasked with cleaning up the mess left by their Republican predecessors?

Reactions: pjhawk and dekhawk
According to Fox News the chances of global virus shutdowns and uncertainty over our elections have investors worried.

Apparently they don't believe the virus will just go away and a vaccine is right around the corner.

There is very little that can be done to save the WH. I think a stimulus is off the table. Perhaps Trump will try and blame the House.

Whatever the outcome... Biden is going to have a big mess to clean up. And all those corporate tax cuts that Trump gave his friends aren't getting to the punch clock workers. That's not even taking into consideration when 2024 arrives and the tax breaks expire. Biden will absolutely have to eventually raise some taxes to make up the difference.

Is it coincidence that Democratic Presidents are always tasked with cleaning up the mess left by their Republican predecessors?
Biden isn't winning, bruh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT