ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops Extention

I know there's almost no correlation but he gets an extension/larger buyout and the next day Kentucky hands Vandy their first SEC win in years.

He has been mentioned positively on this board. Is it a good contract long term for Kentucky? June 2031 at $8.6 million plus incentives.
You want to fire the current staff just to hire Mike Stoops?

SMH

It would be interesting if he were coaching in another conference how he would do. It's darn near impossible to win in the SEC, if you aren't Alabama, LSU, or Georgia. Tennessee blew the snot out of them and then Tennessee gets destroyed last night at South Carolina. We will have to wait to see if Tennesse has any staying power or has this year been an anomaly. South Carolina has fireworks each time they score a touchdown. Last night they scored so many that they ran out of fireworks! That was a royal beatdown. o_O

It would be interesting if he were coaching in another conference how he would do. It's darn near impossible to win in the SEC, if you aren't Alabama, LSU, or Georgia. Tennessee blew the snot out of them and then Tennessee gets destroyed last night at South Carolina. We will have to wait to see if Tennesse has any staying power or has this year been an anomaly. South Carolina has fireworks each time they score a touchdown. Last night they scored so many that they ran out of fireworks! That was a royal beatdown. o_O
He has, not as a HC.

Last edited:

Well after looking at his record vs a schedule that has actually been poorer than us over the last few years, I guess I honestly don’t get it….

But it’s like I’ve said often times. The coach our fans are pining for is often times being lambasted on his very own board at that very minute… Fans aren’t very bright really! Or objective in the least!

Well after looking at his record vs a schedule that has actually been poorer than us over the last few years, I guess I honestly don’t get it….

But it’s like I’ve said often times. The coach our fans are pining for is often times being lambasted on his very own board at that very minute… Fans aren’t very bright really! Or objective in the least!
Then people saying there's no way for him to beat Bama or Georgia, and yet they expect KF, or Him if they hired him to beat OSU. Same difference.....

Reactions: cmhawks99
Then people saying there's no way for him to beat Bama or Georgia, and yet they expect KF, or Him if they hired him to beat OSU. Same difference.....

Yeah, super dumb! But I have realized people really struggle separating themselves from their own plight and comparing it to others!

ADVERTISEMENT