ADVERTISEMENT

STOP the STEAL!

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
I won the Powerball drawing last night! I have the winning ticket right here next to me. When I went to bed last night, the prize was mine!
Now the “dark state” is knee deep in stealing my money from me! This Powerball drawing last night was a fraud! Stop the Steal and gimme my money! In 4 Monday’s rally with me at the State Capitol and we will march to Powerball Headquarters where I will pick up my winnings!

Ironic it happened on election eve. Since today every election will be stolen all over the country.

Ironic it happened on election eve. Since today every election will be stolen all over the country.
You fool! THIS is no accident....no coincidence! This is “the dark state” at work and you don’t even see it!
You probably can’t see how Peiper Lewis and her “escape” from jail ties in with this “deep state” plot to steal my money either! The Iowa Court’s are tied into this plot , too. Eventually the TRUTH will come out....but Steve Bannon has to get out of jail and Alex Jones needs some cash before this can happen!

Reactions: hawkeye54545
I don't get old dude humor.
It’s because you are a phuquin’ pup. Get that new. Born raised and thru school, pay your taxes in a timely manner and maintain your sanity and come back and give me your opinion.
By then you may understand what life really is about. You might have some PERSPECTIVE by then.

I’m thinking it’s the Iranians,...or North Koreans. Always thinking outside the box.
becf2216-e457-4ed6-b60e-0397f968025d_text.gif

Reactions: hawkifann
I won the Powerball drawing last night! I have the winning ticket right here next to me. When I went to bed last night, the prize was mine!
Now the “dark state” is knee deep in stealing my money from me! This Powerball drawing last night was a fraud! Stop the Steal and gimme my money! In 4 Monday’s rally with me at the State Capitol and we will march to Powerball Headquarters where I will pick up my winnings!
Your lack of specificity is gonna have me standing outside the capitol in Richmond by myself, but whatever - FIGHT THE POWER!!

I already started a fund you can donate to, suggested donation amounts are $929 or $9.29…all to help stop the steal of MY rightful Powerball win!!

I have the most beautiful numbers, and what these people are doing to steal them is horrible! Awful, some say it’s the worst thing in world history!

I already started a fund you can donate to, suggested donation amounts are $929 or $9.29…all to help stop the steal of MY rightful Powerball win!!

I have the most beautiful numbers, and what these people are doing to steal them is horrible! Awful, some say it’s the worst thing in world history!
Phuque....competition!
My law team doesn’t even have their morning coffee until 10AM, CST.

• Haha
Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
ADVERTISEMENT