ADVERTISEMENT

Tristan Wirfs Did Not Miss a Snap All Season. Is He Offensive Rookie of the Year? Sep 13 Story: Bucs Teammates believed Tristan was the Real Deal

He looks pretty good. The problem is at left tackle. That guys been a swinging door to this point.....
Exactly, Brady has been under some pressure but it hasn’t been because of Wirfs. Did Wirfs miss a block on the blocked FG? Saw him on that side of the line but never saw if it was his man. If that was him that has been the only mistake I’ve seen.

Exactly, Brady has been under some pressure but it hasn’t been because of Wirfs. Did Wirfs miss a block on the blocked FG? Saw him on that side of the line but never saw if it was his man. If that was him that has been the only mistake I’ve seen.

I watched it a few times - He had his man locked down and the guy that blocked it slipped through the gap.

While he did try to chip the man, it was definitely not his guy.

Reactions: HungryHawk
I watched it a few times - He had his man locked down and the guy that blocked it slipped through the gap.

While he did try to chip the man, it was definitely not his guy.
So in other words he’s been perfect so far. Got it!

its that chocolate cake that he loves to eat! ;)

what a life! 21 years old, multi millionaire, living in sunny, gorgeous Tampa/St Pete

I hope someone tells him about Wright's Gourmet House down here. He'll have no problem keeping his playing weight, if he gets hooked on that place. So damn good!

Reactions: Franisdaman
Jets, Giants and Browns all passed on him. Thank God Tristan didn’t get picked by any of those shit shows! I was bummed Tristan fell below those guys... but now I am very Thankful that he did!

Ok, the Browns MAY be starting to figure things out after a decade at the bottom...

Reactions: amahawk
Been kind of keeping up with the Giants thoughts on their pick... a lot of them are making the excuse that Thomas has gone against tougher competition than the other 3, but here you got Wirfs going up against Cam Jordan, Joey Bosa and now has Khalil Mack on Thursday so Wirfs will have gone up against the better defenders than any of the 3.... on top of that, I read an article that Thomas's big downfall is his technique and footwork which they mentioned were a concern in his college film, so it's like, "jeez, you guys already knew he had poor footwork and still took him as the top tackle?"

Those who think 21 year old rookie Tristan Wirfs is struggling based on one game just ask Joey Bosa.

And watch this. You win some battles and you lose some battles.

Wirfs won this battle:

Those who think 21 year old rookie Tristan Wirfs is struggling based on one game just ask Joey Bosa.

And watch this. You win some battles and you lose some battles.

Wirfs won this battle:

Unfortunately Tristan didn't do so well this time

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Khalil Mack RAG DOLLS Tristan Wirfs for the sack<a href="https://t.co/0DlJ4AEMp8">pic.twitter.com/0DlJ4AEMp8</a></p>&mdash; PFF (@PFF) <a href="">October 9, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT