ADVERTISEMENT

Strong, patriotic, pro-gun and pro-military education!

May 17, 2021
This is how they educate kids in Russia.

Parents want their kids to be strong, solve problems, fight wars to protect peace, rid the world of immorality and fascists, defend and spread their Christian religion, God and Motherland on their side!

sound familiar?

one of the most terrifying documentaries you’ll ever see.

Reminds me of a song from South Pacific, lyrics written by a Jewish Oscar Hammerstein and music by his friend he met at Columbia U, Richard Rodgers.

“You’ve got to be carefully taught”

This is how they educate kids in Russia.

Parents want their kids to be strong,

Do you want your children to be weak? Isn't it likely all countries, good and bad, want strong children?

solve problems,
As opposed to not being able to solve problems?

fight wars to protect peace,
As opposed to not protecting peace? Isn't it fair to say Australian parents, German parents, Brazilian parents, ivory coast parents want thier children to protect peace?

rid the world of immorality and fascists,
Find the flaw in that and again all countries.

defend and spread their Christian religion,
Well they are a Christian culture..... just like x,y,z

God and Motherland on their side!

sound familiar?

one of the most terrifying documentaries you’ll ever see.

Reminds me of a song from South Pacific, lyrics written by a Jewish Oscar Hammerstein and music by his friend he met at Columbia U, Richard Rodgers.

“You’ve got to be carefully taught”

You guys want to see the OP run for the hills?

Hey OP, you are clearly anti capitalism, what form of government do you prefer?

Do you want your children to be weak? Isn't it likely all countries, good and bad, want strong children?

As opposed to not being able to solve problems?

As opposed to not protecting peace? Isn't it fair to say Australian parents, German parents, Brazilian parents, ivory coast parents want thier children to protect peace?

Find the flaw in that and again all countries.

Well they are a Christian culture..... just like x,y,z

You guys want to see the OP run for the hills?

Hey OP, you are clearly anti capitalism, what form of government do you prefer?
Social democracy.

I’ve cofounded three companies btw. I know corporate capitalism first hand.

kids should be resilient and have problem based learning opportunities, not be indoctrinated into fascist hateful violent racist ultranationalist destruction. Or do you disagree?

clearly you didn’t watch the documentary. You just pass judgment and hurl insults.

Social democracy.

kids should be resilient and have problem based learning opportunities, not be indoctrinated into fascist hateful violent racist ultranationalist destruction. Or do you disagree?

clearly you didn’t watch the documentary. You just pass judgment and hurl insults.
Did you use financing? What forms of violence did you use to pay it off?

Social democracy.

You want the government to have an even larger say and your are using Russia, the country notorious for controlling the narrative, as the example of fear.

You sir, are an idiot.

I started My first small business when I was 12 selling frogs to fishermen I sourced from a local pond. I then started a lawn mowing/ snow shoveling company and now I work every day to help small business owners start up, develope business plans, create marketing strategies that fit their goals, hire staffing, find an office space. I don't start their LLC or S Corp for them but I tell them who to go to do so.

Blow me.

The average Russian doesn’t understand what strength is.

How can they teach their kids about it?

Reactions: NCHawk5
The average Russian doesn’t understand what strength is.

How can they teach their kids about it?
Authoritarianism never works, yet perennial loser countries try it over and over and over again.

You want the government to have an even larger say and your are using Russia, the country notorious for controlling the narrative, as the example of fear.

You sir, are an idiot.

I started My first small business when I was 12 selling frogs to fishermen I sourced from a local pond. I then started a lawn mowing/ snow shoveling company and now I work every day to help small business owners start up, develope business plans, create marketing strategies that fit their goals, hire staffing, find an office space. I don't start their LLC or S Corp for them but I tell them who to go to do so.

Blow me.
Name calling. Super intelligent. 🙄

Name calling. Super intelligent. 🙄
In fairness, the OP is promoting a form of anarchism that is incredibly dangerous to this country. He’s dressing it up nicely as some sort of moderate strategy, but that’s simply not the case. Notice how he won’t respond to my line of questioning. I know the charade.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Did you use financing? What forms of violence did you use to pay it off?
Self financed from all partners in beginning. VC in year three.

Other two companies started in wake of Great Recession. No financing to be had. Very tough to get first clients.

never debt financed btw.

In fairness, the OP is promoting a form of anarchism that is incredibly dangerous to this country. He’s dressing it up nicely as some sort of moderate strategy, but that’s simply not the case. Notice how he won’t respond to my line of questioning. I know the charade.
Define “dangerous to this country”.

what is so threatening about publicly owned assets and institutions? What is so threatening about pipefitters unions or nurses unions or teachers unions or graduate student unions etc? What is some threatening WGBHWhat is some threatening about worker owned cooperatives? I periodically shopping one in Iowa city or Coralville, call the new Pioneer co-op. One of the largest companies in the world, worth about $30 billion, a cooperative started by Jesuit priest, called Mondragon. Is that some terrifying to you?

worker ownership more popular in other countries, as our workers rights and Maddie other things that make quality of life so much better the United States. Imagine never have to worry about healthcare or paying for education and on and on.

but I don’t know why this discussion went in this direction as I was pointing out the rise of overt fascism in this world, and the ties between the radical right wing in Russia in Hungary and United States in the Philippines and Brazil as well as other countries, and how scary that is. It’s terrifying to see children Who are taught next to nothing about reality, who believe sickening racist and fundamentalist Christian ideology and hateful paranoia about the Other (foreigners, marginalized populations, lgbtq, etc) running around with guns and preparing to fight World War III, and being thrilled with the prospect.

The Hitler youth are alive and well. I thought we had gotten past all of that stuff and we are going right back into it and some of you seem to have no problem with it whatsoever, and that’s even more terrifying.

Watch the damn documentary. I dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
Define “dangerous to this country”.

what is so threatening about publicly owned assets and institutions? What is so threatening about pipefitters unions or nurses unions or teachers unions or graduate student unions etc? What is some threatening WGBHWhat is some threatening about worker owned cooperatives? I periodically shopping one in Iowa city or Coralville, call the new Pioneer co-op. One of the largest companies in the world, worth about $30 billion, a cooperative started by Jesuit priest, called Mondragon. Is that some terrifying to you?

worker ownership more popular in other countries, as our workers rights and Maddie other things that make quality of life so much better the United States. Imagine never have to worry about healthcare or paying for education and on and on.

but I don’t know why this discussion went in this direction as I was pointing out the rise of overt fascism in this world, and the ties between the radical right wing in Russia in Hungary and United States in the Philippines and Brazil as well as other countries, and how scary that is. It’s terrifying to see children Who are taught next to nothing about reality, who believe sickening racist and fundamentalist Christian ideology and hateful paranoia about the Other (foreigners, marginalized populations, lgbtq, etc) running around with guns and preparing to fight World War III, and being thrilled with the prospect.

The Hitler youth are alive and well. I thought we had gotten past all of that stuff and we are going right back into it and some of you seem to have no problem with it whatsoever, and that’s even more terrifying.

Watch the damn documentary. I dare you.
You can dream it up in the classroom all day just like your idol. That kind of nonsense only works on paper. That’s been proven consistently over the last 100 years. Keep changing the variables around, but the equation itself is flawed.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Self financed from all partners in beginning. VC in year three.

Other two companies started in wake of Great Recession. No financing to be had. Very tough to get first clients.

never debt financed btw.
Ah the guy who started doing business in 2008 thinks capitalism is bad. I wonder how much of your thinking originated from personal struggles related to bad timing of business decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT