ADVERTISEMENT

Stunned by UFOs, ‘exasperated’ fighter pilots get little help from Pentagon

Bonerfarts

HR Legend
Nov 15, 2015

• “We’d go on a flight in the morning, they’d be out there. You go on a flight in the evening, they’re out there. … They were pretty much always there when we went out there.”

• “We’re way out there — in some cases hundreds of miles out to sea — and yet there’s air traffic operating, and they’re operating in ways that are befuddling our aviators"

• Ultimately, drones and balloons “aren’t that mystical” to fighter pilots, Graves said. “If I see them on the radar and … I can see how [they are] moving and the airspeed, it’s not going to confuse me.” In stark contrast to the military’s recent UFO reports, Graves said, “there’s no mystery [with drones and balloons].

• A few years after the 2014 incident, a test pilot flying in a nearby area told Graves of an encounter with such an object. According to Graves, a cube-in-a-sphere UFO was “just riding along with him,” about 30 feet from the aircraft, before it “zipped off.”

• “We’ve been reaching out under the context of AIAA to their members, engineers and scientists, [and] we’re getting very positive feedback. … Scientists, engineers from industry, [are] messaging me with their personal stories that they perhaps haven’t shared before. Technical experts, scientists, programmers, to name a few, from across the aerospace industry are extremely excited to be part of this.”

• “We’d go on a flight in the morning, they’d be out there. You go on a flight in the evening, they’re out there. … They were pretty much always there when we went out there.”

• “We’re way out there — in some cases hundreds of miles out to sea — and yet there’s air traffic operating, and they’re operating in ways that are befuddling our aviators"

• Ultimately, drones and balloons “aren’t that mystical” to fighter pilots, Graves said. “If I see them on the radar and … I can see how [they are] moving and the airspeed, it’s not going to confuse me.” In stark contrast to the military’s recent UFO reports, Graves said, “there’s no mystery [with drones and balloons].

• A few years after the 2014 incident, a test pilot flying in a nearby area told Graves of an encounter with such an object. According to Graves, a cube-in-a-sphere UFO was “just riding along with him,” about 30 feet from the aircraft, before it “zipped off.”

• “We’ve been reaching out under the context of AIAA to their members, engineers and scientists, [and] we’re getting very positive feedback. … Scientists, engineers from industry, [are] messaging me with their personal stories that they perhaps haven’t shared before. Technical experts, scientists, programmers, to name a few, from across the aerospace industry are extremely excited to be part of this.”
Those are just the developers checking in on how the Simulation is doing.

Despite our military and government agencies confirming over the last several years that UAPs are indeed real and that they don’t really know what they are, finally after decades of denial and flat out lying about it, the public’s reaction to the whole disclosure is a collective, “So what?” I’ll never understand that blunted response because it has serious existential implications that call into question many of our fundamental beliefs about everything on this earth and beyond. I guess we’re all too busy to notice or care.

Last edited:
message-editor%2F1611949406865-hybridaerospaceunderwatercraft.jpg

Yet all the images look like they are filmed using a potato. Until a hot alien chicka is probing me, it's bullshit.

On a serious note, I've seen shit with my naked eye and telescope I cannot remotely explain.

Reactions: Tfxchawk
Despite our military and government agencies confirming over the last several years that UAPs are indeed real and that they don’t really know what they are, finally after decades of denial and flat out lying about it, the public’s reaction to the whole disclosure is a collective, “So what?” I’ll never understand that blunted response because it has serious existential implications that call into question many of our fundamental beliefs about everything on this earth and beyond. I guess we’re all too busy to notice or care.
Meh. Casey's pizza

These guys do a pretty good job of explaining those videos...well most of them anyway:)

Reactions: Bonerfarts
DARPA is required to use the same airspace and corridors for their aircraft tests as the AF.

I've actually spoken to Ryan. He's trying to develop some not for profit, using scientists from different disciplines, to try to explain these "phenomena." Anyways, there's no doubt he's sincere, and there's no doubt he's a capable naval aviator, but even he has doubts as to what these things are. Part of him thinks "extraterrestrial" but at least in my interactions with him, he suggested that covert people in our military were doing things and not informing the average joe pilot about their handiwork. One final theory is that they are man made and are actually being used to game our capability to confront these threats. That was done commonly with stealth aircraft.

I've actually spoken to Ryan. He's trying to develop some not for profit, using scientists from different disciplines, to try to explain these "phenomena." Anyways, there's no doubt he's sincere, and there's no doubt he's a capable naval aviator, but even he has doubts as to what these things are. Part of him thinks "extraterrestrial" but at least in my interactions with him, he suggested that covert people in our military were doing things and not informing the average joe pilot about their handiwork. One final theory is that they are man made and are actually being used to game our capability to confront these threats. That was done commonly with stealth aircraft.
Unrevealed military tech seems the most plausible to me.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Unrevealed military tech seems the most plausible to me.
Seems to be the most likely answer, but haven't pilots been seeing these things since WWII and before? I can't imagine that the US would have (or could hold) the secret for that long.

Well, there isn't much the average person can do with this information and with zero ability to find out what this stuff is, most people have far more pressing concerns to worry about on a daily basis. If these things start interfering with daily life or one of them stops over a major metropolitan area and says "Hello" to everyone, it's just a curiosity that doesn't demand much of our focus.

Also, since it would be a huge existential moment people want to be sure. Suddenly people can quit hating people of other cultures and races and start hating on aliens. How long until the first "Humans First!" club starts after the confirmation of intelligent life on other planets? My bet is it probably already exists.

L
I put this interview in the background and he seemed pretty adamant that if the military is doing something they need to knock it off because they are putting people in danger. He also didn’t like Joe calling them aliens. He seemed like an interesting guy, looking forward to hearing more from him. It’s obvious something is going on out there, hopefully we get some answers about it in the near future.

I am pretty sure it is military but always find this interesting. Keep posting please.
The way Graves talks about it they couldn’t see this stuff on the F-18 radar until they upgraded so my first thought was testing this new thing against our last gen and current gen stuff to see what enemy might see when they do their upgrades or if they’re ahead of us. Graves seems to believe* he and a lot of other pilots would be quite peeved if our military is causing this though.

Last edited:
These guys do a pretty good job of explaining those videos...well most of them anyway:)

They don’t include any of the context provided by the pilots regarding the objects changing altitude and distance, as well as ‘ping ponging’ around with apparently no inertia.
What is remarkable to me about their accounts isn’t the grainy footage. It’s this stuff being objectively observed/tracked with newer sensors besides eyes (naked or otherwise).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT