ADVERTISEMENT

Stupid Sayings

"It All Comes Out In The Wash"

"Another Day, Another Dollar"

"You Only Live Once"

Last edited:
To which I respond "Well, I'd rather be rich and unhappy than f'n poor and unhappy"
Studies show that after you’re passed the paycheck to paycheck phase with income/expenses, there’s not a whole lot more the almighty dollar does for the happiness issue.

I wish I could find the clip but the stern show’s Richard calls in to a radio show and says nothing but stupid clichés and rattles off about every dumb saying you could think of in about 2 minutes. It’s hilarious.

It's FRIDAY!!! People who celebrate Friday bother me.

And..

"Show me your t*ts"

If I can do it anyone can do it.

This makes you sound like the most incompetent person in the world.

Have a good one

(one what? One hour, one minute, one second, one week or one day. Why just one, why not more?)

I don't think there are really any cliche sayings that bother me. However, I do get a gripe out of boomers taking youth slang and twisting it to mean something bad. That gets really annoying and cringe. Woke is probably the most prominent one, but there are a few others where I just think, "why?"

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.
It has become cringe every time this saying gets overused on the football board.........

It could have something to do with the fact that the arguments leading up to the regurgitation of this line are eye-rolling to begin with.

Besties and living my best life when said by adults. It shouldn’t bother me but I just find it gross.

Reactions: sob5
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results."

It has become cringe every time this saying gets overused on the football board.........

It could have something to do with the fact that the arguments leading up to the regurgitation of this line are eye-rolling to begin with.
Yep. If that saying were true, no one would ever practice anything. No teacher or coach or parent would ever try to teach anything. Progress would grind to a halt.

ADVERTISEMENT