ADVERTISEMENT

Subtly Trolling Right Wing Friends and Family

TC Nole OX

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
If you are too direct in your commentary to Trumpys regarding the latest MAGA idiocy - yesterday it was trading cards, the day before pronouns, Elon for weeks, Trans and drag shows for months - they will become very angry and shut down the conversation. I have found that it is easiest to ask a question or make a comment that will trigger one of their vomiting displays of rage and let them tire themselves on their own. From there, you just sit back and enjoy the show. Obviously this is very useful at holiday gatherings.

If you are going to be around these people you are going to hear them regurgitate whatever has been fed to them on the radio or Fox in the past few days. This is basically you turning them into a Trumpy juke box where you pick the insanity they spew at you. That's freedom.

The first of these I discovered a while back was - "what do you think about trans athletes playing women's sports?" That one is good for at least a ten minute rant.

A few weeks ago I said "Elon spent 42 billion to buy a company that was worth 10 billion. I didn't realize owning the libs was so expensive" One of the more baffling replies was that "he is the Thomas Edison of our time and just like Edison he is misunderstood."

I saw on Fox that you are going have to put your pronouns on your driver's license

Who is your favorite panelist on The Five? Even if they don't watch the five they will fanboy whichever propagandist poisons their heads.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT