ADVERTISEMENT

Sullivan needs snaps, actually start him next week

giphy.gif

Needless to say McNamara has settled in and seems to have confidence again.

Now, if the OL can get going and we can get some production out of the running game this Iowa team can be pretty good.

TEs look good and Vander Zee wants to be the next Ed Hinkel. Jacob Gill and Kaleb Brown might be a nice 1-2 punch.

I mean, it’s really a matter of the OL getting their shit together. That’s what’s holding this team back from potentially having a fantastic season. They have some weapons on offense to work with.

Needless to say McNamara has settled in and seems to have confidence again.

Now, if the OL can get going and we can get some production out of the running game this Iowa team can be pretty good.

TEs look good and Vander Zee wants to be the next Ed Hinkel. Jacob Gill and Kaleb Brown might be a nice 1-2 punch.

I mean, it’s really a matter of the OL getting their shit together. That’s what’s holding this team back from potentially having a fantastic season. They have some weapons on offense to work with.
Totally agree with the offensive line being the only unit really in all 3 phases of the game that underperformed.

And they’re the whole key to pushing this team to a damn good season after watching us play today.

That and McNamara staying healthy.

If they can just be a little above average as a unit it could be a 10 win regular season imo.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I would have liked to see Sully get some more meaningful snaps, but don’t forget that CM has not only hardly played since 2021, but he’s also learning to trust yet another surgically repaired knee. He earned the spot as the clear QB1 in that second half, and if TL thought it was important to have him play all but the last series, I’m ok with it.

I would have liked to see Sully get some more meaningful snaps, but don’t forget that CM has not only hardly played since 2021, but he’s also learning to trust yet another surgically repaired knee. He earned the spot as the clear QB1 in that second half, and if TL thought it was important to have him play all but the last series, I’m ok with it.
Agree with all of this.

I'm hopeful after the 2nd half but long ways to go and we need a competent back up ready which we finally have

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT