ADVERTISEMENT

Summer Workouts

Why not?

giphy.gif

Reactions: JAMAM and HemiHawk
Yeah, this was a bad move. The single 45lb plates on the bench are embarrassing... I understand they are most certainly going for reps over weight (except PMac!). But I am sorry, that I should not be posted. Eesh...

I enjoy watching anything about the players preparation for next year. Not very impressive weight lifting, but I don't think we want most of these guys bulking up.

Reactions: JAMAM
I liked seeing the scrimmage clips.

YES! Give us more of that! How about an entire scrimmage?

Seriously, they can post scrimmage clips, why not an entire scrimmage??? I would love to see that! Have them post one full scrimmage a month and post it. THAT would satisfy our thirst for some basketball info!

Use your powers Suter, and make it happen!

YES! Give us more of that! How about an entire scrimmage?

Seriously, they can post scrimmage clips, why not an entire scrimmage??? I would love to see that! Have them post one full scrimmage a month and post it. THAT would satisfy our thirst for some basketball info!

Use your powers Suter, and make it happen!

If I had the clout, I would do so. Alas..............

I enjoy watching anything about the players preparation for next year. Not very impressive weight lifting, but I don't think we want most of these guys bulking up.

I disagree. The whole staying thin for basketball players is a 70's and 80's mentality. The more muscle the better in today's game in a physical Big Ten conference.

Reactions: Jim_Beaner
I disagree. The whole staying thin for basketball players is a 70's and 80's mentality. The more muscle the better in today's game in a physical Big Ten conference.
More strength is definitely good, but we don't want the incredible hulk, at least not on the perimeter positions.

Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT